Flame graphic question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame graphic question

I was traveling last week for business and stopped into a local music store in Boardman, Ohio. They had a nice selection of USA Jacksons, including some very nice RR1s (my favorite was a snow white with black bevels), King Vs and Kellys and over a dozen SL1s and SL2s.

Anyways, one of the SL1s had a blue/tan flame graphic, but the flames were reversed. They started at the bridge and the tips of the flames were going up towards the neck. Is this normal for this graphic on a USA select? It looked awesome! Has anyone else seen this on a TBF or any other flame graphic as a select graphic and not a custom order?

Sorry I don't have a pic to show everyone and the store doesn't have a website. I may be traveling by there again in a couple weeks. Next time I'll take my digital camera and snap a couple pics.

Re: Flame graphic question

Like this one?

http://drumcityguitarland.com/guitar.../8-16-03/5.jpg

It's not the norm to have the flames going in that direction on a USA Select, but I've seen a few like that. Only on the tan & blue flames graphic, though.

Comment

Yep, that's it. Thanks Shreddermon. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I guess they made a few of them in 2002 with that graphic then. Was this a limited production run or what? I wouldn't mind seeing the ghost flames being offered like this.

Comment

much cooler IMO
        The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

boardman, Ohio eh. I was just delivering there last Friday, where is the music store, I would like to stop in some time [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I can stop in on my way to Conneaut,Ohio on Lake Erie. Thanks-Jack.

Comment

I know the strore well, I live in the area [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] They have mopre USA Jacksons in stock than both Guitar Centers in Cleveland combined with the Columbus stores thrown in for good measure [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Rudy
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

ME TOO! I live close by and actually have been jonesin over that TBF SL2 for a few weeks now. I see layaway in my future!

RUDY!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Later,
              Mike

Comment

Working...
              X