Somebody catch me up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lepard View Post
    I hope Americans finally just say no to this crap and refuse to buy those cars.
    I stopped buying GM cars back in the mid 90s. Swore I'd never buy another American made car again. Then last year I decided to go against what I said and I got a Jeep Wrangler. Now I swear I'll never buy another American car again (again!).

Comment

Do they still make elite models?
      Last edited by Maiden89; 05-29-2012, 04:15 PM. Reason: confused the elite and x series model
      Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
      Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Originally posted by Codex View Post
        GM cars back in the mid 90s. Swore I'd never buy another American made car again. Then last year I decided to a Jeep Wrangler.
        "Out of the frying pan, into the fire!"

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I swear by my son's India made JS30DK. That guitar holds it own to ANY of my USA Charvel/Jacksons. It had the best neck of the bunch. It never needs tweaking during major climate changes. The stock pups sounds killer and consistant no matter what amp we use.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Codex View Post
            Then last year I decided to go against what I said and I got a Jeep Wrangler.
            Not to hijack the thread but was it wrong with the Wrangler?

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            I swear by my son's India made JS30DK. That guitar holds it own to ANY of my USA Charvel/Jacksons. It had the best neck of the bunch. It never needs tweaking during major climate changes. The stock pups sounds killer and consistant no matter what amp we use.
            Can not compare my 2 JS serie with a US made model but both are my "go-to" guitars right now. Some very decent guitars for the price.
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

If someone already said so i missed it, but it just kinda dawned on me that this means the promods are done too doesnt it?

So so shitty. i have been saving all my scrap metal to buy one. Im about a week away from finishing cleaning it and now i prob wont even be able to find one thats not on evilbay.

I just "had" to buy a new tv and fridge lol
              Last edited by TKEblue; 05-30-2012, 06:38 PM.
              I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Has anyone here gotten one of the new Indian X Series? I remember trying the JS series a few years ago and being very disappointed with the fretwork, so I'm a little leery of MII guitars. The green SLX looks very nice on the spec sheet, although I wish they would include a hardshell case.

It's too bad about losing the MIJ Jacksons. Are there any plans on filling in that price level? JS (<$300), X (<$700), USA ($2500+). It would be nice to have something in that $1k-$2k range.

I really don't care about country of origin aside from quality levels. The free market demands that companies make the best product for the least amount of money. If moving labor to Asia means equivalent quality and lower costs, I'm all for it. If the US laborers want to keep their jobs, they're going to have to accept lower pay and benefits.
                Last edited by Spivonious; 07-16-2012, 11:47 AM.
                Scott

Comment

Working...
                X