X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda Funny - Fender Was Thinking

Go here:

http://www.fendersucks.com

No, I'm not bashing. I just thought it was kinda funny to see where that link went.

Re: Kinda Funny - Fender Was Thinking

Must be nice that you can afford to register .com names like that. Talk about buying out the competition and any argument.

Comment

I just have a real sour taste in my mouth for anything to do with Fender...and that includes Jackson/Charvel at the moment. Think I am going to switch to old school Hamers and the late 80's Ibees.
      Not that I have any Jacksons at the moment anyway.....I guess it helps make the transition that much easier.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I think it's funny.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Fortunately it looks as though www.fendercanbitemyass.com is stil up for grabs! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Have you ever seen all of the links that direct you to Musicians Freinds site, there are a ton of them [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

They probably got the idea from Harry Potter and George Bush Jr. There were hundreds of permutations registered of those two names, whether to hinder defamatory sites or to eliminate sites that could seem falsely associated with them.
                please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

With so many registered links it's kinda funny that FMC didn't manage to get

http://www.FMC.com

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

That address is probably worth a few pesos i presume.....

Comment

That's probably because they are FMIC, not FMC. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Of course Fremont Mutual Insurance Corporation owns FMIC.com, and FMIC.net gives a no-response message,
                    so they've missed that too.

[ August 18, 2003, 02:21 AM: Message edited by: lerxstcat ]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                      That's probably because they are FMIC, not FMC. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Of course Fremont Mutual Insurance Corporation owns FMIC.com, and FMIC.net gives a no-response message,
                      so they've missed that too.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                      That must be the "best" introduction post on this forum...
                      Just goes to show that the giant musical companies are all the same to me...
                      Happy to hear that they missed out on FMIC.... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X