Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys do it ?!?!?!

Originally posted by eet_fuk_81:
    How do you guys survive the wait! Especially for custom shops! I guess most of you guys, though, have OTHER Jacksons to keep you entertained in the meanwhile [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have asked myself that question many times. And, yeah [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] .
    I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Re: How do you guys do it ?!?!?!

One word: masturbation

Comment

Bluto: My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
      Otter: Better listen to him, Flounder. He's pre-med.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

It's like when you have to go to the bathroom really, really bad. ...ahem. Nah, bad analogy. Wait...

The wait is like foreplay and... No, no.

It's like looking out the window, waiting for the pizza dude. ...No, not like that...

It's like Christmas Eve, and that big box with a bow on it has your name on the tag. Hmmph. Nah.

It's like studying for the big test, and ace'ng it and then doing your hot teacher on her desk for good measure. ....Nah....

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ah, just go do and think about something else, will ya? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

How do you guys do it ?!?!?!

OH my GOD! I think I'm going to DIE from all this waiting!! My first Jackson is on the way and is apparently supposed to arrive MONDAY! I CAN't WAIT ANY LONGER!!! [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]
          How do you guys survive the wait! Especially for custom shops! I guess most of you guys, though, have OTHER Jacksons to keep you entertained in the meanwhile [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Relax and enjoy the anticipation! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I guess most of you guys, though, have OTHER Jacksons to keep you entertained in the meanwhile
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You answered your own question. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

LMAO!
                [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

This is an opportunity to work on the Zen of guitar purchasing.

You must discipline your self to no longer desire this guitar. After it arrives, if you have not quelled your desire you must refrain from opening the box until you have achieved enlightenment. This is a good lesson in life and will help you immensely in the long run.

As a favor to you, I will be happy to hold onto the guitar for you until you have reached enlightenment. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You know what's gonna make you mad? After you take it out of the box/case/whatever it comes in, you're gonna have to wait a few hours before you set it up or play it. The guitar will need a bit of time to adjust to the new atmosphere because it was just reciently in a low pressure environment *airplane*. But if you like it enough, you can just stare at it, or put a TV behind it, and watch the reflection until the 2 hours are up [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X