No announcement yet.

Charvel/Jackson: Tales From The Shop 1983-1987

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

• HAH!! You forgot the punchline! Delivered just as this pic was taken.... After he said 'brooklyn' ...I said 'I'm sorry' and I'm handing him a tissue!

Note the look on his wife/girlfriend's face !!

Also in the pic is Brad Kelley (over my shoulder, on the phone!) and Todd Mills just over Eddie's shoulder.

Good Times!

*EDIT* I believe that is Donny Swanstrom directly behind my fat head. R.I.P.
      Last edited by Hellraiser6502; 03-03-2014, 10:13 PM.
      Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
        HAH!! You forgot the punchline! Delivered just as this pic was taken.... After he said 'brooklyn' ...I said 'I'm sorry' and I'm handing him a tissue!

Note the look on his wife/girlfriend's face !!

Also in the pic is Brad Kelley (over my shoulder, on the phone!) and Todd Mills just over Eddie's shoulder.

Good Times!

*EDIT* I believe that is Donny Swanstrom directly behind my fat head. R.I.P.

My wife Diane Jeremy and Sully in the right side!
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Kurt was also SUPER hammered at that moment, too. Then again, I think I was as well. Someone developed a fantastic beer scam that weekend.

Sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
            My wife Diane Jeremy and Sully in the right side!
            You can see that I'm looking over and laughing my face off at the Kurt/Eddie exchange.
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

• You had to go to the over served card eh ..I guess I have to pull out the proof
              Attached Files
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• More early J/C stories . Not sure what to make of the pic above .
                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

• more stories please!!!

Comment

• Thanks for all the cool stories. I was always hoping for some info about Lynch's sub-camo guitar, as that has been one of my favorites for a long time...

Comment

Working...
                    X