Happiness/Confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happiness/Confusion

Alrighty, I thought I found the perfect guitar, but it's really only the neck I'm loving. The Ibanez PGM (Paul Gilbert Model) has one of the best necks I've ever played on, but the specs on the guitar I'm not crazy about. The bridge, fretboard wood, reversed headstock and various others I'm not lovin too much. I'd like a custom shop with that neck (My custom shop Rhoads..almost there $ wise). I'm trying to find out the dimensions of the neck exactly, but can't find it anywhere. If anyone knows it, please let me know. How's this Jackson related...I want the neck to be part of my soon to be ordered custom Rhoads. Thanks in advance

Re: Happiness/Confusion

Hmmmm i'm really not sure. But what you can do is be a freak like me, and go in with some measuring tape, and a note pad ^.^ That's what i did when i was looking for a neck shape for my Sonic Designs neck.

Comment

Looks like I'll have to go that route. Thanks for the help fellas.

Comment

Hmmmmmm from what i got at the ibanez site:

25.5 scale PGM neck is 2mm thicker than our super-thin, super-fast Wizard necks.

Wizard neck
        The Ibanez Wizard neck was designed to be thin, flat and fast.

Now, i'm not sure if they mean 2mm thicker all around *like on every spec of the neck* but this is all i could find.

Wizard Neck Specs
        PGM as listed on Ibanez.com

Sorry if i wasn't any help, but i tried [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh no, that was much help, thank you. But there are 2 or 3 Wizard necks from what I understand also. Not sure which one their talking about.

[ August 07, 2003, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: IrfaanSE801 ]

Comment

Actually, this might be it, but not 100% positive

Neck Dimensions for the PGM same as this one?

Comment

Working...
            X