Im sooooo HAPPY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im sooooo HAPPY!

hey guys about 2 months ago i got a new jackson KE3 and i loved it! now i finally dug up the cash to take it to have EMG 81 and 85 set with an afterburner! i cant wait for it to come back! any of you guys use this kind of set up? i hope it sounds good it sounded gr8 b4 ill tell u all how it came wen i get it back i just cant wait!

Re: Im sooooo HAPPY!

The aftter burner is cool but i have the HZ pups with mine. it does give you tones more gain and vloume is a bit more too.
    Imnot crazy about EMG's so I couldn't tell ya how it would sound as I pull EMG's out of everything I by that has them.
    EWW icky.
    I can tell your excited about it so I dont mean to rain on your parade. I hope your at least as happy with it as you were before the electronics swap.
    Gil

Comment

Let's see some pics!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        Let's see some pics!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree with Ron! Pics dammit, PICS!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

ok guys ill post sum pics as soon as i get it back! i donno how long it will take so if it takes long ill get sum pics in a new post! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          hmm but if u visit here: http://www.geocities.com/entrapmentsite/photopage
          you can see sum pics our ban is still in the early stages but hey its a start tell me wot u thik of it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          www.entrapment.vze.com

Comment

Working...
          X