New Jackson player here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson player here

Came to the forums a few days ago, I've made a few posts (including one in the classified section that was deleted) so I figured I'd officially introduce myself. I'm finishing a deal with one of the posters here to get my first jackson, a USA RR1. I've been a big Ibanez fan in the past (although I'm having to sell my RG3120 to pay for my RR1) I've switched over to Jackson now.
    I'm a huge gear junkie, but I never have any money, so I'll probably often be selling things in the classified section, and I worship Alexi Laiho.
    I also post at Guitar.com and a few other places with the same name... and uh...
    yeah.

Re: New Jackson player here

Welcome aboard...you'll need a Soloist now.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome! Always nice to see players come to us from the dark side! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Antinode:
          Came to the forums a few days ago, I've made a few posts (including one in the classified section that was deleted) so I figured I'd officially introduce myself. I'm finishing a deal with one of the posters here to get my first jackson, a USA RR1. I've been a big Ibanez fan in the past (although I'm having to sell my RG3120 to pay for my RR1) I've switched over to Jackson now.
          I'm a huge gear junkie, but I never have any money, so I'll probably often be selling things in the classified section, and I worship Alexi Laiho.
          I also post at Guitar.com and a few other places with the same name... and uh...
          yeah.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">welcome man !!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Welcome dude

Comment

welcome to the show

Comment

Thanks guys, looks pretty cool here.

Explorer - nice avatar man, Opeth rocks. I saw them back in may at the new england metalfest, great show. My personal favorite album of theirs is morning rise, although still life, and my arms your hearse are right after that. Just about anything done by Opeth rocks.

Comment

welcome. feel free to post anything..

Comment

Welcome to the JCF man! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X