"Charvel, reimagined for the 21st century"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Charvel, reimagined for the 21st century"

This was an interesting read from trade journal article on the new direction Charvel is heading:

http://onlinedigeditions.com/publication/?i=82720&p=92

Great article. thanks
    2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
    Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Thanks for a great read. Looks like the bar for entry-level guitar quality just got raised.
      In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Thanks for the article. Im ok with them expanding as long as they keep making the guitars we love.

Comment

Which desolation model is only $200?

Comment

isn't there one with a list of $399? maybe after the discount it is around $200?
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guita...lectric-guitar

Comment

I say bring back the Model series!

Comment

Is that a bolt on?

Edit: just saw that it is

Comment

Good article. thanks for sharing. I understand what Fender is trying to do, but sometimes it's best to stick with what made the brand successful and popular originally. A small custom shop that made hot-rodded Made in USA guitars, and that would make just about anything you could dream up. Just make the guitars that the players want. IMO this is where FMIC has failed since they took over the brand.
                      To me it seems like a repeat of the 80's. Once they switched production overseas, it cheapened the brand and interest eventually faded and it killed Charvel. Deja Vu all over again? Only time will tell!

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Working...
                        X