Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Phil Demmel Demmelition king V????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Phil Demmel Demmelition king V????

Hey guys, lookin at a good new shredder, and I am a jackson lover for sure Saw one of these pretty much untouched today for 700. The features look near identical to the USA model king v (minus pickups). Mostly interested in playability and quality compared to USA models. I have a usa rr1t and it is the best playing guitar I think I've ever played. I could go the used soloist route or maybe another rr1 but with a floyd, but id be spending much more, and I just think the demmel looks really neat Thanks guys!

Or you could buy one new for $550
    http://www.zzounds.com/item--JAC2913061
    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
      Or you could buy one new for $550
      http://www.zzounds.com/item--JAC2913061
      That's the cheaper, bolt-on X series. I think he's looking for the regular neck-thru model.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ahh I see now. I thought the top model was USA.
        "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Nah, both imports. Japanese for the standard model, and I think Indian for the bolt-on.

Comment

Haha umm...yea, definitely not talking about the PDX or whatever lower end model....so what is everyones thoughts?

Comment

I think it's a good deal for the guitar. I don't own one, but I dig the way it looks. Use the search function, as I believe a couple people here own that model.

Comment

Thanks man...honestly I tried to search for it quite a bit, but not much info at all surprisingly, especially not what I was looking for info about.

Comment

Anyone else? Really hard time finding good info on this axe...

Comment

I saw that you posted on rig-talk too Anyway, I think that the Japanese models are value for money. I didn't have that Demmel guitar, but I have owned a signature RR from Japan. It is really good quality. Don't know about the PDX, or X models. So I would say, jump on it.

Comment

I had one for a while. Good playing axe nice quality but just not into the EMG's especially.
                      Haters gonna hate
                      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Working...
                      X