Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having any problems with JacksonGuitars.com Custom Quote Form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having any problems with JacksonGuitars.com Custom Quote Form?

Hey gang -- just checking in to see if anyone is having any technical problems with our online "Custom Quote Form" at JacksonGuitars.com. Heard a rumor that it might not be working properly for a few folks, but (a) I'm unable to reproduce any problems myself, and (b) we are continuing getting a gazillion quote requests per day which tends to suggest that any problem that's occurring is tied to a specific platform and browser combination. Anybody here having any troubles?

JacksonGuitars.com Custom Shop Quote Form

Thanks!
    -Brad

Re: Anyone having any problems with JacksonGuitars.com Custom Quote Form?

Brad,

Welcome back to the JCF .. thanks for coming back... I just ran a quick quote and it seemed to work fine for me...

If I may ask a question ..

I did a custom order this past year and the shape was the standard strat shape as the old charvels were. I do not see that as an option anymore.. Does this mean it is not offered as an option or are they considering that a custom upcharge ...

Thanks
    Kevin
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Problems? Yeah, there doesn't seem to be a menu option to select stratheads. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k

P.S. - Kev, I asked that same question in an earlier thread. McD responded that the strat body shape is still an option.

Comment

Thanks Bro .. scared the hell outta me there for a minute .. I have all these ideas for custom shop pieces and then I noticed it was missing [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I just tried it with IE 5.5 and it worked fine. I noticed that you have headstock shape listed twice. First time, it's standard or reversed headstock, second time it adds SLS option.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Brad!
            Works for me. IE 6.0/Win2k Pro

I'd bet any issues your visitors have are due to personal firewall software. Most common firewalls are too harsh on Javascript and/or Meta-refreshes. Opera users are dealing with an incomplete JS 1.2 implementation as well. Have your users turn off their Norton/McAfee and try it again. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Ron

[ August 05, 2003, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: nor ]
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

The whole website is slowass on every computer I've tried, the quote form especially. Nothing other than that though.

Comment

Worked fine for me today. But the new finishes are missing from the quote. And Raspberry Burst seems to be missing from all the USA guitars specs. Like this one: SL2H

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, guys -- I've noted all of your comments. Don't really hear anyone yet saying that they can't get the thing to function at *all*.

-Brad

Comment

If anyone would have a problem with it, it would be me. I'm running Galeon under Linux most of the time and if there's a problem it generally pops up in Galeon. Everything working right here.

Comment

ive had no problem with it. I did a quote for a customer today at work and it worked fine.
                      Although some of the options seemed to be duplicated.
                      Gil

Comment

Hmmm, I think the price thing is broken - it keeps showing me large numbers [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

And BM is a TRUE rebel - using a third-rate browser and a third-rate OS to keep Bill's money bin from filling up [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Galeon might be a bit flighty, but it crashes a hell of a lot less than IE, same as Linux in general crashes a lot less than Windows. I don't care whose pockets I'm filling as long as I'm paying for something that works. Windows doesn't work for me. Don't make assumptions about my motives. It's never a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                          X