That's a Cool Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a Cool Charvel

I'm digging this painjob! It's not an original finish, is it? anyone know who painted it? Its a really cool guitar Anyone else like it?

A friend of mine knows the guy that owns Rumbleseat, will see what he can find out and get back to you as soon as I hear something..
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I've seen a similiar DeMartini guitar before. I'll have to go picture hunting to see if I can dig it up.

Cool finish though!

Comment

I think there's a few out there like that and yes I think demartini has/had one of them.

Comment

Looks like Nazi-Geishas striking back!
          Well done for sure, but not for me.

But these Beetlejuice-tentacles go really well with the sofa and pillow...
          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

That's a replica of one of Warren's lesser-known Charvels from the 80s. It's referred to as the Harlequin and I've also seen some people call it the Ying Yang. This is the first video I've seen of this guitar. Pretty cool. Here's a pic I have of it from years ago.

Comment

"illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

They only want 6K for it...

Comment

Here's a rare shot of Warren D with the original...he still owns it.

BTW: Glenn Matejzel painted the original, just as he did the others, the Blood Skull, Bomber & Crossed Swords..
                  Last edited by Hellraiser6502; 12-20-2011, 05:53 PM.
                  Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

That kicks ass!

Comment

Wow! That is the first pic I've ever seen of Warren actually playing that guitar. Very cool. Thanks Curt.

Comment

Ok.. Never mind.. Have never seen Warren with that one, either..
                        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                          Wow! That is the first pic I've ever seen of Warren actually playing that guitar. Very cool. Thanks Curt.
                          Welcome sir.

It certainly will be stolen and added USA Charveldouche.com....so a HUGE F U to Tracy Jenkins in advance!
                          Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

THe tester, Mike Hickey, I think he played in Carcass at the heartwork era no?
                            What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

That is cool. If only Charvel would do the frenchy...

Comment

Working...
                              X