NGD sort of, still needs some work with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD sort of, still needs some work with pics

Jackson woodburn strat headstock maple neck, one piece neck/fretboard, the fretboard looks played but yummy
    fender strat body, made in mexico (i think) original floyd'd body, may need to throw some keys at it & wear some spike wrist bands to beat it up to match the 80's look...yeah relic my ass...
    pickguard is just a mock up as it doesn't fit, & im still not sure but may go with a white or mirror, pretty & it will either be a 1 hum, or H/S.
    floyd rose special....seems fine to me, no complaints.
    & yes ive got a black Jackson shadow logo coming for it

the neck feels great, could probably use a level, crown and polish but for now its good enough, unplugged it sounds nice, much louder acoustically than my rear routed strats. This is my 2nd guitar top routed w a pickguard, so i dont know if its the top route or just a bit of magic but its loud and resonant like a mo fo....yeah heres PICS>

Was that a legit Jackson neck before hand? By the way it looks really nice so far!

Comment

Ok, so what the hell is this term NGD???
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
        Ok, so what the hell is this term NGD???
        New Guitar Day.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I'm stoked to see where this could lead. Shit has potential, man.
          I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

thanks, & yes its a legit Jackson replacement neck with the logo burned into the heal.

Comment

Thats the way a maple fingerboard should look, dirtier than a teenagers wanking sock..nice!

Comment

Working...
              X