The Becker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Becker

I'm not sure if you guys (and girls) are aware of it, but Eastonguitars is gonna do a limited run on a Jason Becker guitar. Just wanna tell about it, since I know a lot of you might be interested in one

I was thinking about maybe getting one, but after seeing the price of it I changed my mind. But I'm sure it's gonna be a great guitar

[ August 03, 2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: BK ]

Re: The Becker

Im getting 2, then i smash one of them in the floor, and send you the pieces, just for the laugh, cos i know you wanted one of them for sure......

hehe.... if i only had the money...... this is just like a dream....

how 'bout a pic?, just to make us all go crazy.

Comment

Sid already let me know about this. I'm calling Kevin tomorrow. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ August 03, 2003, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Word ]

Comment

Who ended up with teh protype Jackson... Sid?
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Nobody has.

Brian McD has to keep the guitar a certain period of time before he can let it go. But his main buyer was me, and it still might happen.

Comment

Really? I thought Sully bought it? Or did he just say that to pull Sid's chain?
            He sure got a reaction if that's what he
            was looking for!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Nah, Sully didn't really buy it.. he was just saying that... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

true, i was kidding.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by BK:
                  I'm not sure if you guys (and girls) are aware of it, but Eastonguitars is gonna do a limited run on a Jason Becker guitar. Just wanna tell about it, since I know a lot of you might be interested in one

I was thinking about maybe getting one, but after seeing the price of it I changed my mind. But I'm sure it's gonna be a great guitar
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've never heard of Easton Guitars. Gimmie some details on the JB model if you can, maybe some pix even.
                  I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Easton Guitars is former Jackson-employee Kevin Eastons new line.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenScratch:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've never heard of Easton Guitars. Gimmie some details on the JB model if you can, maybe some pix even. [/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">From his site.

What are those numbers for? 7/17/03 KE
                      I get calls all day long about one guitar I was working on when Jackson was bought by Fender... you know what it is...affectionately called The Becker. Well, here's the deal. I built one the other day in the shop. My kids asked me why the numbers, why all the colors, why pink and white pickups and on and on. Well, plug it in and hold on tight. It's an ash body, maple on maple, 2 hum with a gotoh strat trem(no floyd on this one) and it's a killer! If you want one I'm ordering a couple of them in hte next few days. Limited production of course. Since I'm the only one thatr has the specs on what it is supposed to be I figured why keep such a great guitar under wraps!? Call me for the details or send me some mail.
                      KEvin

Jackson was going to give some of the $ to als research if I remember right.
                      Wonder what the deal is with this.

Comment

Jason always played Floyds. Why a crappy Strat trem on this one?!? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] The thing probably won't stay in tune worth a crap!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Crappedy-crap-crap Joe! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X