Japan only Jackson models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan only Jackson models

I've noticed an auction on ebay for a Jackson catalouge that has Jackson's with Grover Jackson on the headstock in stead of just Jackson. Also, the catalouge has models that you can't buy in the US, such as the Rhoads prototype. How do you get your hands on one of those Grover Jackson guitars? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Japan only Jackson models

Check with Newc. He has gotten some of those Japan only guitars. Also there are different price/quality levels of those Japan only guitars. I believe Newc also has the low-down on what those are as well.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

http://www.jacksonstars.com/new%20models.htm

Comment

I've seen the Jackson Stars site before, but it always strikes me anew each time how Japan really gets the good stuff from Jackson.

Comment

And we can't get it!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

a************************************************* *************z

[ July 30, 2003, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: KE ]
          I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

i lucked up and found mine on the bay. it's loaded with emgs has neck and headstock binding. all the goodies. just keep looking and you'll find one.

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

try here, in the USED section

ishibashi

Comment

LMAO, look what i found, a mini Kelly-star

[ August 03, 2003, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Thoraby ]

Comment

Yeah those are funny, but they look better than those Fernandes guitars [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  And besides, if they sell and influence someone to buy the real thing (without the speaker) as they progress... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X