• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Catalog

Does one exist for this year??
    Occupy JCF

Re: Charvel Catalog

Hey yeah....good question!!!! I have another, there are no Swee-Tones in the Jackson Catalog. Have they been discontinued?
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Hmmmph. Very good questions. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

By the way... I promised that I would go to Guitar Center here in Chicago and grab some catalogs for some folks. Sorry to say, they were out of 'em. I didn't even get one... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Must be those Ebay-gougers springing into action! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
            By the way... I promised that I would go to Guitar Center here in Chicago and grab some catalogs for some folks. Sorry to say, they were out of 'em. I didn't even get one... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's ok, thanks for trying!!!

Dave->
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
            X