• Show
Clear All

Re: final giveaway....

Comment

four!

Comment

okay, ya dripping dongholes, the winning # is, and was, 12.

cham, to answer your two part question, you only get one try. also not sure why ron missed this, but it's also spelled "tries," not "trys."

12 was picked because my favorite number is 6. makes perfect sense for me to pick twelve, eh? well, considering my screen name ends with that number, i chose 12. 12 is also a very cool number to me, for a few reasons...one, it's a multiple of six, which is, like i said, my favorite number. it's also the number worn on the jersey of a childhood idol of mine...roger staubach. 12 was also my jcf yce number.

so, um....yeah. 12 it was. and as mentioned, we have a winner. but you're free to keep guessing if you wish. i'm just not gonna give ya anything for it.

sully

[ July 28, 2003, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

ummm, I was thinking twelve, but someone it posted before me.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by budman68:
            Makes fun of my spelling once again but at least I didn't post TWICE ya moron!!!!! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That wasn't my fault, dickweed! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

And here I thought it was a trick question. (...Highlight around the admin forum, and you'll see what I mean.) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats Dave.

Comment

yo shred....you're one crafty mutha. want a jcf sticker?

cham, i noticed the crow avatar...have you ever read the comic book? it makes the movie look like the underacted B-flick that it really is. as tragic as his death is, brandon lee couldn't portray the immense amount of pain that his character was in. you feel it in the comics. i was lucky enough to meet j.o'barr at a gallery showing of his, and it was pretty amazing. i painted one of his pics on the back of a jacket of mine, and he talked to me about it and signed my jacket. i've met many famous people, but meeting him really floored me. at the time the books were out, i was experiencing a huge loss (my son was kidnapped), and the whole tale of the crow is about loss and coping with it in any way possible. it got me through a lot, that's for sure.

sully

[ July 28, 2003, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks for the booby prize offer, Sully. Check your e-mail in a bit for a thought.

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    Thanx Admins!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Interesting contest...

[ July 28, 2003, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: IrfaanSE801 ]

Comment

nvrmnd

[ July 29, 2003, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: Explorer77 ]

Comment

So we're free to keep guessing? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Umm... 70

Comment

99?

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, Sully, sorry to hear about your son [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                              How did it turn out, if I may ask?

Newc ( [email protected] )
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

yea, I was gonnna ask the same last night. I assume it was ok as he refers to building his son's guitar. So.. now that somebody has broken the ice..??

Comment

Working...
                                X