BOLO- Stolen axes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOLO- Stolen axes

Not mine, thankfully......but bros in the Northeast, keep yer eyes peeled. How they got off with this many axes I have no idea, but it'll be hard to move them.

http://www.prestistolenguitars.com/

Emailed my local shops across the river.....but with that kind of theft I am thinking it's going overseas or at least out of state. Dude probably showed one guy too many his collection.

Other thought...divorce? Would explain a lot....why stored, access.....
    Last edited by Vass; 09-01-2011, 07:38 AM.

Ouch, god damn thats a lot of stolen guitars. Hope he gets this solved, but with that many missing, hell never get them all back. Poor bastard.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

If he was smart he should have had all those insured.
      2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
      Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Frickin people.
        Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Wow, must be a heavy sleeper.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
            Wow, must be a heavy sleeper.
            Yeah, how the fuck do you make off with that many guitars? Would've taken hours.
            I like EL34s.

Comment

I think it said they were stolen from a storage facility.
              2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
              Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

yes it said stolen from a storage facility, which i weird since most of them i know of around here (long Island) have cameras and need a code just to get into the parking lots which are usually gated. anyway, will keep an eye out.

Comment

The perps should be sent to the same prison where they send rapists and child molestors
                  In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Erg, that sucks.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My old bich I sold back in 92....
                      >^v^<

Comment

thats just not right

Comment

Nice updates
                          Jackson KV2
                          Jackson KE1T
                          Jackson KE1F
                          Jackson SL1

Comment

That sucks. That is a huge amount of guitars that will most likely be shipped overseas. Too many to move in the states me thinks.

Comment

I posted the link on my FB to spread the word. I had a Jackson Kelly Professional Std and a Jackson JS stolen from my studio in my basement on Aug 13th 2010 and even though they were the 2 lower end Jacksons I owned it still pissed me off that someone swiped them. Cops were useless and did nothing to help aside from notify the local pawn shops that they were stolen.
                              addicted to Jackson guitars since 1993

Comment

Working...
                              X