Help if you want to see a beautiful Surfcaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help if you want to see a beautiful Surfcaster

Hi guys, i'm new here, i own a san dimas and a 475 special. I need to add a surfcaster to my collection.
    What's the correct price for this beauty? (then i'll post the price wanted)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66996446@N02/6100050469/

and for this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66996446@N02/6100607710/

$400

I have no clue. Go get them!

Comment

A guitar is worth how much you're willing to pay for it. Or how much it would take for you to part with it. Every guitar is different. I have 2 dk2m's. They're both entirely different feeling and play differently. For that reason I don't understand the pricing game.

Say you have one local you've played on and love, but they have them online for cheaper so you order it. Its not gonna be the same guitar. So imo if you like the guitars and don't feel like you're being ripped off, buy it!
      I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Why is this in the Charvel Import section?
        Both guitars in the pics are Jacksons.
        -Rick

Comment

Max for a mint Jackson Surfcaster w/ case $500
          For a Minty Charvel Surfcasterw/case Max $1000
          I know people are going to cowl about the $1000 thing, but hey, people who have them arent going to let them go for anything less, and Charvel isn't making more

I had a Charvel, sold for $1150

Comment

thanks a lot guys! he wants 550 for the first one without case and has some scratches...

Comment

Talk him down to $450 since you've got to track down a case. Those Blonde ones are basically the last of the 'decent' Surfys- still made in Japan and all. $550 is still a decent price, but no Surfcaster collector would pay it.

That HSS one is interesting- I've never seen one outside the catalog.

I regularly pay around $1000 for mint 'prime' Surfcasters (12-string Charvels only) with case when they pop up on the 'Bay- seems about the going rate. Some of the cooler colors might tempt me a bit higher if I've got the $ hanging around.
              I will sacrifice Gracie Law to appease my emperor and live out my earthly pleasures with Miao Yin!

Comment

Working...
              X