Double Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Rhoads

Right, stupid questions get stupid answers i know, but I cant find much info on the double rhoads, and was advised this is the place to ask?

I get that it is essentially spec'd as a KV but the body shape differs (thus double rhoads) where these ever in mainstream production? does anyone own one? and where can i find some info on this bad boy?

Many thanks! *Logan*
    "If I'm in A-B and your in E-e on the 3rd fret, little string, while I'm back here, on the 7th fret big A... are we in tune?"

Custom shop only AFAIK.
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Im thinking eakinj or chief crazy talk has one, or has brought the subject up before. Poeple like to talk RRs so Im sure someone will be along here soon.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Search function works. Just a quick perusal yields threads such as

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/110...=Double+Rhoads

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/109...=Double+Rhoads

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/106...=Double+Rhoads
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

@ racer x - thanks greatly! Much knowledge gained! I thus presume it's not so likely to appear on eBay anytime soon then! Has anyone experience of acquiring custom shop instruments whilst stuck in the UK? Would be a way off I imagine but can you actually order from the UK?
          "If I'm in A-B and your in E-e on the 3rd fret, little string, while I'm back here, on the 7th fret big A... are we in tune?"

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
            Im thinking eakinj or chief crazy talk has one, or has brought the subject up before. Poeple like to talk RRs so Im sure someone will be along here soon.
            God I wish. I'm waiting for Corpsegrinder to get tired of collecting Jacksons and swoop in on his

actually I think RD has a custom shop doublerhoads, I know there's people on here with Big Red.

@ Devotee I would imagine you can order from the UK though you may have to go through a US dealer, there's several on here you can speak with. I'm sure someone from the UK will chime in soon with some advice
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

There are 30 JCF bigreds floating around and IIRC there's a prototype too
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Lol. Yes I have a 25th anniversary model. But iirc too there are some san dimas customs like that.

They are out there but ppl dont let em go easy., lol

Comment

Working...
                X