HELP! Dinky Identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Dinky Identification

on a craigs list like website that is local to my region someone had an ad for what is supposedly a DK2. the picture though looks nothing like any dk2 i've ever seen. i'm not so knowledgeable though so i thought it better to get an opinion from here. can anyone give me a model name on this guitar?

Ask for a shot of the neck plate, Im betting youll find an 8 digit serial, black plate, with no Jackson logo. It looks like one of the SamAsh special runs. Next guess would be a parts mutt.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I was going to guess that it's an old Musician's Friend "exclusive" JDR-Pro from many years ago, which had MOTO sharkfins, H/S/S pickups and black hardware.
      sigpic

Comment

so it's pretty much worthless then?

Comment

Originally posted by Dleader91 View Post
          so it's pretty much worthless then?
          Well, its not a dk2. Its nothing special. If it comes with the case, Id say 2-250 if you like it. Youre not gonna flip it for a profit if thats what youre thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
            Well, its not a dk2. Its nothing special. If it comes with the case, Id say 2-250
            Depending on country of origin, I would go lower. Would you happen to have or know or find out the serial number, kind sir?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Comment

Do you think he would throw the dented muffler in to seal the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Dleader91 View Post
                  Made in 1999 in the India factory.

Worth $90 - 140

Comment

thanks everybody i appreciate it!

Comment

You're welcome, good sir!

Comment

Working...
                      X