Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacksons at Guitar Center Grand Opening!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacksons at Guitar Center Grand Opening!!

Well, Guitar Center "grand" opening in Harrisburg Pa. failed to have ANY freakin Jackson catalogs! Sorry Dan, unless someone can get us both one, we'll have to wait until they get them in. Anybody get any extras??? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    The good news is that my wife got picked for one of the 5 contestants to win the $10,000 they've been trying to give away but unfortunately nobody won. We did get a swell parting gift of a $100.00 gift certificate so that was pretty cool.
    I must say I was VERY happy to see a LOT of Jackson guitars being tried out there that night too. They also had an 80's cover band called "Bad Hair Day", anyone hear of them?

Dave->

[ July 25, 2003, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: budman68 ]
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Jacksons at Guitar Center Grand Opening!!

I'll head out to the one here in Chicago tomorrow... If they have any I'll pick yous guys up one.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey thanks Todd, I appreciate that very much! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

Comment

Interesting. Supposedly, a Guitar Center is opening in my area soon. (We've never had one before.) I'm sure I'll be underwhelmed. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, maybe you'll get a chance at the $10,000!
          Good luck! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

Comment

Working...
          X