What do you think or the RR1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think or the RR1?

Hi,i'm hoping to but a RR1 in a few months what do you guys think and are they hard to play sitting down?

Re: What do you think or the RR1?

I really love my RR1. Its blue with two EMG 81's in it.

Its such a bummer that im going to have to sell her in less than a month. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Stupid not having space. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Honestly, I play my model 5 more sitting than my Rhoads.
      Most of my chairs have arm rests.
      They aren't exactly conducive to the RR if you know what I mean.

Comment

They are AWESOME..

You will love it.. trust me.

Comment

The RR's are F***ing awesome. I just bought myself a RR3 the other day..not quite as good as the select version but still a killer guitar.
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I don't currently own an RR1, I own a King V... similar but different. However of the RR1s that I have played they are very comfortable to play sitting. It is different than playing a Dinky style guitar sitting down, but not uncomfortable.
            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Great guitars bu id love em even more if they had 24 frets and a speed neck

Comment

Thanks,i can't wate to get one, just have to find some money! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

They are great guitars, and play well when standing, but I never quite liked playing them while sitting... A KV or Warrior sits better, IMO.

But, I'm looking to get a RR some time soon.
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

They're not hard to play sitting down. Just place the concave section of the "V" on one leg and get to work on it.

Comment

The neck on the RR1 I had was not too much thicker than a speed neck.

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                        The neck on the RR1 I had was not too much thicker than a speed neck.

Newc
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, the RR1 necks are great for fast stuff. The Soloist necks are a little thicker.

Comment

Assuming that you aren't using a Rhoads to play country or something else like that,why in the hell would you want to play it sitting down???!?!?!
                          Stand up and ROCK ON [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X