Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The old JCF Board

Originally posted by Newc:
    Tetsuo - there's a topic on that in the Non-J/C Related section.

It's not the software I'll miss, it's the posts.

Someone archive those pages and zip em up and make em available for download? I'd like to turn em into text files for posterity.

Newc
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That board will remain available to read... just not post .. you will probably just see pop-ups now when you go there ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Charvel:
      OK DUH!! I.m slow to the draw again! Why did the board have to move?

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Because the bandwith was getting too expensive ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Goodbye ol' JCF ON EZBOARD!

It's like moving into a new house, we'll get used to it.

Comment

hey shred man...

is your bitter nostalgia caused by your banishment from the old forum?

bye vince.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Shred man

Comment

I really miss the old JCF. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Spent a lot of time reading there. It is NOT quit as easy to read here. Some limitations I don't like too. I have a fast connection so that's not the problem. Probably more like a new house where nothing seems to be in the right place yet. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

With Newc, playing taps [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[ November 30, 2002, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: MetalHead ]

Comment

Is Shred Man Bulletproof?Looks like it.

Comment

But is he 10 feet tall as well as bulletproof? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'll still be gay on this board ...Thanks Racer Ron [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ha ha Bill! Hey, I know you aren't dude. If you were, you would be "protesting too much". [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

You're OK - for a Satanist! [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, I wish the software here could be more configurable to look like vBulliten. The posts here, especially when they're one-liners, are too cramped, and give me a headache after a few mintues of reading... definitely not pleasant.

Is there any way to have a table format, like vBulliten?

An example of what I mean:

Nice, easy to read, not cluttered, quick response box, thread jump, forum jump, everything well placed...

I'm not knocking this board YET, cause it's still being worked on... AND so far, the improvements are noticable, but the message threads are a mess to read, hard to read, and it's just not very intuitive...

Sorry about the image size.... I shrunk it down and made it as small as I could to show you what a board *should* look like.
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Shred Man:
                          Is Shred Man Bulletproof?Looks like it.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shred is dead .... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Good bye old board. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I'll miss ya.
                            [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Will we be able to get this forum in a strathead format?
                              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
                              X