Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been lurking around for a while and decide to join. I have a 1993 SL-1 that I love and Shannon SL-1 that I am selling.
    I have been playing a lot of a Stratocaster I have and on Sunday I took my original SL-1 out of the case and remebered how good of a guitar it is!!
    I am hooked again, kinda making for lost time.
    Anyway, just wanted to say hi and look forward in talking so Jackson stuff with you guys.

Joe
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Re: New member

Welcome!
    You'll find that the more time you spend here...well, the more time you spend here. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    Best place on the 'net for J/C guitars.

Comment

Hello! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

im new here too, and with the exception of the ESP wars, this place is devoid of the usual immature bickering i find everywhere else. people with different opinions should debate in the manner found here.

welcome.

i own a jackson usa king vee and an old white charvel model 2 i suckered an ex girlfriend into buying. im gonna sand her down, put in new pickups and a standard bridge and rock on.

now im fiending for those old charvels, like the model 5, 5A, 650xl, and especially the 750xl. those new soloists with the string thru bridges look real nice too.

drool...........

Comment

Welcome Joe! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] This is the best place for all info Jackson/Charvel! I came here owning one import Jackson, now
          I have 3 Jacksons and 2 Charvels! Only
          one Charvel is USA, but they're all sweet
          guitars!

WARNING: You'll be exposed to both our Ebay section and Classifieds right here, so if you're a recovering GAShead those sections will cause relapses! I KNOW! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Have fun, man!!

Rich
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swillmaster:
            Welcome!
            You'll find that the more time you spend here...well, the more time you spend here. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            Best place on the 'net for J/C guitars.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well said!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Welcome Joe!!

Dave->
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X