OH MY GODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH MY GODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hey. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. http://www.jacksonguitars.com/whatsh...imas_25th.html
    LATER!!!
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Re: OH MY GODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just getting to post the same thing! Check out the headstock fellas!

Comment

Holy Crap ......
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Someone's gonna hock their house to buy this one 4000 MSRP!

Comment

Hey hey. I saw that and my heart jumped out of my chest. Wow is all I can say. Fender did do something right. I knew if they bought Jackson they would do this. Fuggin awesome. Ok who is gonna put down the dough first?
          LATER!!!
          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

BWAAHAHAHA!!!! No F'N WAY!!!

Stand back fellas!!

This thread is about to explode!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

So who were the ones who said...Forget about it, ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
              Holy Crap ......
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What he said!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Fender must have had a change of heart due to everyone demanding a strathead. If I had the cash, I would snag one just to have it!

Comment

hmm i gotta go change my pants.

Comment

that's hella f'n cool.
                    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

So, ummmmmm...... Who's gonna be the first one to apologize for saying that Fender is gonna screw things up? They just did EXACTLY what people here have been crying for since I've been coming to the boards! Even tho it is a limited run, that IS the headstock and maple neck you've all been yearning. All that plus a string thru King V, AND a 24 fret Rhoads.....ARE YOU SKEPTICS PAYING ATTENTION!!!!!!!

I personally can't wait to see what's next!!!!!
                      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Hey Newc ... what were you saying aobut stratheads?????
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Me want that guitar [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Guitar make me drool [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Me need cash [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

So, what does $4000 MSRP translate to as far as street price?

Oh...and [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah....not to mention the return of the SLS.

And check out the new (block style...well sorta) inlays! I absolutely LOVE the Headstock on the KV2T.

Is there any question? Jackson Guitars rule the world and always will!!!!!
                              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
                              X