Uh oh......New Jackson models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh......New Jackson models?

Hey hey. Anyone check out Kevin Eastons site? He mentions "Comming soon" some new Jackson models. A KV2T is mentioned....AHHHHHHHH just what I wanted too. There is also a picture of a "Copper Head Snakeskin" SL1. Here is a link. Hope it works. http://eastonguitars.com/WWW/Pages/JacksonUSASLCT1.html
    LATER!!!
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Re: Uh oh......New Jackson models?

Never noticed that before. Dunno if any of the dealers know what's coming till the NAMM show, so that might either be a typo, a custom shop model, or good ol' Kev knows something we don't...

Comment

Yeah, I was just surfing the DCGL site. They've got the gold diamond plate-topped Kelly from Winter NAMM for sale, and list it as a "2003 Jackson Catalog Guitar".

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] There was no 2003 catalog. Could've been a typo but, to be the best of my recollection, it wasn't in the 2002 catalog, either.

...Hmmm. So maybe some of the dealers have been given a sneak peek at the new catalog that's about to be released and/or the new products? The next two weeks are going to drag by very slowly. It's like Christmas in July. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

2003 catalog will be coming out at summer namm. i'm told it's about 60 pages...

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Build date of 10/31/02...1 day before fender bought Jackson/Charvel
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AHEM, the 31st is 5 days after.

Comment

Working...
          X