Total number of J/Cs on the JCF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ralph View Post
    wonder how many of these have been flipped by now?
    Triple post...What the fuck?
    Last edited by EVOLVIST; 07-18-2013, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralph View Post
      wonder how many of these have been flipped by now?
      Double post

Comment

• sometimes i wonder who ended up with the ton of C/J basses I have sold in the past 10 years....
        http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

• #1134 95(ish) Charvel San Dimas Standard
          Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• 1135 RR Professional
            1136 KE Professional
            1137 KV5FR
            1138 RR5
            1139 SL3
            1140 Warrior
            1141 KV4
            1142 RRX
            1143 JC1
            1144 SLSMG
            1145 Kelly Pile o skulls
            1146 DK Pile o skulls
            1147 DK Pile o skulls
            1148 Mark Morton
            1149 JJ Scott Ian
            1150 Kelly Star
            1151 Kelly Bass
            1152 SL4
            1153 Warrior X MG
            1154 Soloist XL Pro
            1155 DKMG

I think that is all of mine?
            addicted to Jackson guitars since 1993

Comment

• #1156 - Charvel Model 3A w/ Khaler, 1986. Got it today.

Comment

• You definately have to mod that 3A... a Khaler, killing guitar tone dead since 19xx.
                Just messin' with ya. I actually played an '86 M6 with a Kahler that sounded & played fantastic. I should have bought it then... 1996 I believe, & it was cheap as hell, given the whole Grunge scene being the thing then.
                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamner1 View Post
                  You definately have to mod that 3A... a Khaler, killing guitar tone dead since 19xx.
                  Just messin' with ya. I actually played an '86 M6 with a Kahler that sounded & played fantastic. I should have bought it then... 1996 I believe, & it was cheap as hell, given the whole Grunge scene being the thing then.
                  I've never had a problem with sustain or tone with my factory installed Khalers, in my Model 5 and Model 6. Granted, my Model 5 is just a metal guitar, but my Model 6 can do anything. I mean, seriously, I have sustain for days. Like Hendrix's "Machine Gun" sustain, live at the Fillmore. I can't tell you about my 3A, though, because as soon as I got it, I piddled with it for maybe and hour and I took it to the shop for a setup and to replace a wonky super switch.

Comment

• ...Having said that...#1157 - Charvel Model 4M w/ JT-6, 1988. I'm installing a brass tone block in the JT-6 because it's not doing it for me with the sustain.

Comment

• #1158 - Jackson SDX Adrian Smith

Comment

• Just two

RR3
                        Jackson fusion standard pro
                        -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

• #1161 and #1162......Two Left handed U.S.A Select Jackson KV2's
                          Last edited by leftykingv2; 09-04-2013, 09:04 PM.
                          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                            #1161 and #1162......Two Left handed U.S.A Select Jackson KV2's
                            OH REALLY?
                            let's see em. and You are in Pittsburgh like me and we never jammed and had someone take pictures of 2 leftys?...what a waste!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by amimbari View Post
                              OH REALLY?
                              let's see em. and You are in Pittsburgh like me and we never jammed and had someone take pictures of 2 leftys?...what a waste!!!
                              I posted one of them already in a previous thread. They're both standard USA select KV2's One is Gloss Black and the other is Trans black. Are you a Lefty as well? I am still getting my ass kicked by photo bucket anyway. This site needs to come up with a way to do mobile uploads like Facebook. I hate photo bucket with a passion. I bought them both from Dave Guinta of Extreme Lefty Guitars in Pembroke Mass. By the way if you are a Lefty Give Dave a call. He has the best priced Left handed guitar selection in the country. He is also a very cool stand up guy who is great to do business with.
                              Last edited by leftykingv2; 09-05-2013, 08:25 PM.
                              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

• thanks for the tip cause i scan southpaw and leftyland from time to time but never heard of that.

ya I dont want to tie up a thread like this with chat so this will be it. I have a DK2L, but I'm a bassplayer and currently have 3 model2B's and a Futura - and a I think 8 or 9 righty C/J basses for the collection but you wont find a lefty bass unless it is a 3000 dollar customshop

I play in a band with a lefty guitarplayer, the only dual lefty band anywhere around he had a 475DL for the longest time. Give me a PM so we can chat.
                                you probably know many of the people I jammed with. we have the perfect large place to play to have the vid-cams rolling --

FOUR leftys on one stage if something like that were to happen because our friend who is in another band who is a lefty would love to be part of that shit on video for youtube!!
                                Last edited by amimbari; 09-05-2013, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X