Jackson Series , Im confused!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Series , Im confused!

hey tanx 4 d help guys ....... hmmm dis post started wit my question and ended up whell...... abit diff lol anyway tanx just so you know i chose the ke3 i tought for abit more why not and i like the shape also.!!

Comment

I have RX10D I bought from MF 2 years ago. It was made in India. It is a cherry sunburst w/ a case for $299. At that price I couldn’t help myself. I really didn’t expect much. The guitar looked great and played. The hardware had some issues. One tuner would slip and the trem bar felt funny, seemed to that the bar was to far from the body, also the fine tuners were not very fine. I bought a gold Schaller, gold Jackson pegs and a pair of EMG pups. (81&85) I own a lot of Jacksons and this one holds its own with the rest of them.
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

[ July 04, 2003, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: scotty ]
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
          Toejam: All X series production began in India.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, I thought the DXMG model was first Japan and then moved over to India. Thanks for clarifying. At least they're all made in Japan now. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Re:
            No such thing as an Indian DK2/KE3. Each had a similar counterpart, but not that exact model. I can't remember the lookalike of the DK2, but the KE3 equivalent was the KX10/D.

Yes there is, I ordered a Left Handed DK2L from arbiter in the UK and I recieved an Indian Made guitar. I sent it back to them and demanded a Japanese model. Also, the guitars which I set up (KE-3, DK-2`s) had the model numbers stamped on the boxes that they came in and also included with the guitars was a hard case. I don`t think many were produced as like I said before, the quality was not particularly good. You may not have had them in the states but unfortunately, we did in the UK
            Cheers
            Steve

Comment

Toejam: All X series production began in India
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">BM - Are you just talking about the DXMG or all X-series? I thought the DX-1 at least was made in Japan. That's what mine was labeled as and it's got a Made in Japan sticker.

Comment

Working...
              X