Sharktooth necks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharktooth necks?

I am wanting to find a non reverse sharktooth neck for my King V, however it seems like everyone that I come across is for a floyd. Do they make the sharkies with a standard nut?

The new JS Series. maybe a DK2T?

Comment

Jackson doesn't make a sharktooth neck. Ibanez does. Jackson makes sharkfins.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

They make a DK2T and the older king Kx10Ds, I'm sure there are others.

Comment

You could've have been helpful to him on top of correcting him.

Comment

His question was already answered. There are few Jackson bolt-on necks with reverse heads and finlays that have 24 frets and a wimp nut.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

what are finlays and wimp nuts?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

They have pirhana tooth but only reverse headstock and FR nut, and yes, youre just a complete pussy if you dont use a floyd. Duh, everybody knows that. I love my DKMGT more than my DKMG, so, therefore I guess I must be a pussy too.
                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

DKMGT has piranha tooth inlays(and reverse headstock) if you want the tiny ones. DK2T has got the sharfins with regular headstock. DXMGT has sharkfins and smurf headstock.

That's three 24 fret models with fancier inlays I can name out of my head. Obviously if you don't mind the looks you might get a floyd neck and cut a nut for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                    and the older king Kx10Ds, I'm sure there are others.
                    KVX10 you mean

Click image for larger version

Name:	MCRGuitars2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	2444908
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

KVX10 you mean
                      Yeah that's the one. I had one of those, one of the best necks and playing guitars I ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        what are finlays and wimp nuts?
                        tpyo - shoulda read "non-Floyd" nuts :p

finlays are sharkfin inlays (all merged into one word so I have more time to tend to my Floyd nuts)

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          I had an old ad from some magazine... Jackson/Charvel did call them sharktooth inlays at one time.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            so I have more time to tend to my Floyd nuts)
                            You nut-tender you
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X