help !!!! need to know what kind of jackson this is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help !!!! need to know what kind of jackson this is

i have a jackson body that i re finished for a guy and put a laminated top on it ..now he told me to seelit cause he cant pay me for the work ..so i need to find out what kind it is can any one help it has 1 hum 2 single coils and seems to have a wilkinson type route with the studs in it and the rear cavity control is not recessed and has trem cavity i will post picks

<a href="http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m80/rizzob_2006/?"

Jackson JS20... bottom of the barrel, made in India. Most likley made of Cedro wood.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
      Jackson JS20... bottom of the barrel, made in India. Most likley made of Cedro wood.
      did this body come with a wilkinson bridge

Comment

Its didnt come with a Wilkinson, just a generic 2 point tremolo. The spacing might be the same for a Wilkinson, but youll have to research that as Im not sure.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

That body looks like cedro for sure.

Comment

It is cedro. Similar to mahogany, but lighter and cheaper.
            I like EL34s.

Comment

JS series or not it looks good.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

It looks nice to me too. Is the body laminated?

Beat it up and then you could sell it for more as a "relic"...lol!

Comment

yes i did a laminated flame top on it ..its going on ebay today i will post a link up soon ..robb

Comment

Don't post a link. That's against the rules.
                    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

More like
                      help !!!! need to know what kind of jackson this is so I can sell it on ebay and forget you guys!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X