• Show
Clear All

• For the RATT fans...

http://www.photoshelter.com/c/jgparc...00Vzkr5LrKB6k/

some cool ass pics!!!!!!!!!!
    USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
    USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Nice pics, TY.
    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Very cool! I am wearing my Ratt and Roll Shirt right now!!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Sick! I am a big Ratt fan, but an even bigger Jackson firebird fan! Robbin Crosby had some damn good taste in fine instruments!
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by RD View Post
            Wasn't the biggest Robin Crosby fan but I really dug his Firebird w/ reverse headstock. Bought me a rare Hamer version of that only it was fire engine red and had the Explorer "hockey stick" headstock, two hummers and the boomerang inlays. Only problem was the Floyd was not routed and was set high off the body which made for tough picking technique. It's now in some guitar shop in Tokyo-LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
              Wasn't the biggest Robin Crosby fan but I really dug his Firebird w/ reverse headstock. Bought me a rare Hamer version of that only it was fire engine red and had the Explorer "hockey stick" headstock, two hummers and the boomerang inlays. Only problem was the Floyd was not routed and was set high off the body which made for tough picking technique. It's now in some guitar shop in Tokyo-LOL!!!
              Was it similar to this one?

This one is also in Tokyo and belongs to a friend of a friend, who was a personal friend of Robbin's.
              Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Actually it looked like this:

Comment

Working...
                X