My little family (so far)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little family (so far)...

Hi guys, I thought I'd post a pic of my little collection so far. I just got my Trans Red KE2 added to the collection which also includes an RR5 and a Demmelition King V. I hope to add to it as I'm able, probably another KE2, an RR1, and a Soloist one of these days, lol. Enjoy!

Mark

Nice, love the red.
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Very nice - trans red is very nice. How does the Kelly feel and play compared to the others?

Comment

very tidy
        Hail yesterday

Comment

The Kelly is by far my favorite. Haven't been able to put it down, lol. It's become my main guitar. The neck is really fast, plays great. Massive tone and sustain too. One of the best guitars I ever had was a Hamer Chapparal back in the late 80's, and the Kelly is light years ahead of the Hamer in terms of overall quality and playability. I haven't found anything I dislike about the Kelly, it's not neck heavy, and it hangs in the perfect position for me. I may change the bridge pickup to a Duncan Distortion only because we tune down to D standard, so I think I need the tightness of the Distortion on the low end. The JB tends to be a little loose in that department. Although, I do love the singing quality of the JB in this guitar. It sounds better in this guitar than in any other guitar I've ever had that had a JB in it and I used to use them in Les Pauls, Ibanezes, Hamers, and B.C Riches. So before changing the pickup I may just try adjusting the polepieces on the JB to tighten it up a little. Overall though, this guitar is what I've been looking for tonewise and playbility-wise.

Comment

Ke2 for the win, beautiful
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Lovely trio!
              The top on that Kelly is just right
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
              X