Wait Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harmonious View Post
    Slightly off topic, but I notice the dinky body isn't listed on the custom spec sheet. Is it still available?
    yes.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
      an Angel fan!
      damn you never see Punky's name around any more....
      I was hoping I wasn't the only one who smiled when I saw the name,
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

so what is the wait time between when you put down a deposit w/a dealer and the dealer gets back to you w/the official work order for you to sign off on? That's where I'm at now, put down the deposit a couple weeks ago and am waiting for an official work order that I am supposed to OK and agree to.

Comment

It might be just me but I wouldn't have put any money down until I had that. Yikes!
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I was kind of naive. I got word back from the dealer that the shop had OK'd all my specs for a custom build, so I put in my deposit with him, then he said the next step was they would relay a build sheet for me to OK/sign off on.

Comment

Originally posted by Punky Meadows View Post
              I was kind of naive. I got word back from the dealer that the shop had OK'd all my specs for a custom build, so I put in my deposit with him, then he said the next step was they would relay a build sheet for me to OK/sign off on.

It doesn't typcally work this way. This could be the dealers policy or there could have been some specification requests that needed buy off... which always slows things down. You should be able to get a quote the day you ask...as the dealer has all the tools to tell you a price.

NOW, if you are asking for things that require more in depth pricing etc... It's going to naturally be a little muddy...

Comment

Working...
              X