Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will replace the San Dimas style 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet a H-S-S SD1 or SoCal.

Comment

Originally posted by busdriver View Post
      In Japan there's a so-called "USA Custom Production Series". We will probably get something similar instead of the SD2
      http://jacksonstars.fender.jp/hotgea...production.php
      Did nobody else click this link? I think busdriver hit the nail on the head here! These colors look fantastic on these guitars! Robins egg blue SD1 with V-trem, white So-Cal with chrome! Click the Jackson Stars link above and check these beauties out!

Comment

JvicE

Comment

Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
          Did nobody else click this link? I think busdriver hit the nail on the head here! These colors look fantastic on these guitars! Robins egg blue SD1 with V-trem, white So-Cal with chrome! Click the Jackson Stars link above and check these beauties out!

That would be nice.

When do they announce the next run? (sept, oct?)
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Should be early Sept. A robin blue SD1 with chrome Floyd and cream pickups would be sweet.

Comment

I'm glad I got my Style 2's. But not everybody feels the MOJO a tele can offer.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                I'm glad I got my Style 2's. But not everybody feels the MOJO a tele can offer.
                Agreed! I don't get why there are so many haters. These things kill!

Comment

Personally I'd like it to be a single humbucker, floyd, reverse headstock (a bit like a Gunslinger).

Comment

I clicked on the link to that Japanese series of guitars and they look great EXCEPT!!!!!!!! they have a tone pot on them. Please Bionic Mike...... no tone knob on a Charvel!!!!!!

That's like putting antlers on a lizard

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                      Agreed! I don't get why there are so many haters. These things kill!

That's a killer looking guitar! Especially in the sunlight. I've been thinking of trying to land a pagen gold SD2 to go with my pagen gold So Cal. I personally like the tele body style. It'd been cool to have a pointy headstock on them IMO.

Comment

Perhaps the japanese aren't buying them and they'll bring the leftovers..........

Folks are right. The star and the single hum are too logical therefore (back to the existing platform) maybe it will be a Strat with a Monkey Grip.
                        Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                        98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

IMO, they should have release the SD2 with a pointy headstock... But that's my personnal preference.

But I will go with Habanero:

Originally posted by Habanero View Post
                          Personally I'd like it to be a single humbucker, floyd, reverse headstock (a bit like a Gunslinger).
                          That would be pretty cool.
                          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

So let me get this straight. Now we're wishing that a USA made Charvel did NOT come with a strat head but instead came with a pointy head stock? I guess if you live long enough you will see it all. :ROTF:

Comment

I'm also think a pointy would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
                                So let me get this straight. Now we're wishing that a USA made Charvel did NOT come with a strat head but instead came with a pointy head stock? I guess if you live long enough you will see it all. :ROTF:
                                it's a vicious cycle. I think Charvel has learned their lesson with ponties. I would not expect to see them on a production model any time soon.
                                -------------------------
                                Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X