Found #6069 USA Charvel Snake skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vass View Post
    I don't find Charvel750's comments to be so much snide as exactly, 100% dead on balls accurate.

You took what you were told on the thread & put it into your item description, authoritatively, when clearly you are not an authority on the guitar.

You also called it a "documented" guitar, which unless you called FMIC is misleading. You should have provided a link to JCF's Charvel documentation if that's what you're calling "documented" and let people judge for themselves.

And somehow 1's became zeros and serial numbers were changed around. Not sure what to make of that, admittedly probably nothing, but something for the pile.

I don't want to ride your ass. I'm not riding your ass. But I saw your response to Charvel750 before it got deleted and you were riding his. Get off. He's got every right to state that which is utterly & completely the truth. You came here and the first thing you did was get information from some well informed folks to assist you in making a financial decision. There is no arguing that. It's exactly the case. Whether that's wrong or not is another issue.

What is BS is going after someone who has made pretty big contributions to this forum and has been around for more than 1 "help me" post who is speaking the truth.

Rant off. Oh, and 1000th post! That changes everything. Now I can ride your ass
    Oh my mistake, sorry I didn't notice that you're the fucking spokesman for the board.

Not to worry, I am a member on several other boards and I also realize that asking questions will draw heat from you board posters that feel internet knowledge will give you carte Blanche to act like you possess
    some superior knowledge only us mere mortals can dream of.

Not that it matters now, but I am a business owner with over 20 years in the guitar field, most notably the repair spectrum. My experience with many hours of training in my profession, and the fact of having inside connections with IMC gained me friendships with Mikey Wright and Tim Wilson.

If that doesn't qualify me then perhaps you'll be more satisfied if I show you my big dick. Now if you don't mind, I'd prefer input from people who are at least in the ballpark when it comes supposed knowledge to be doled out to ordinary people like me who ask questions on the board or any other for that matter. I just don't have time for Internet board-bum elitists.

Imagine that a guy who has 1000 posts making a comment like that. I placed your Moniker on my Facebook and website to further publicize the level of arrogance and stupidity you displayed. It is now searchable in google. I dont have to prove my credentials, because I already have them you however you now have the privilege of being publicly humiliated Mr. Vass.
    Now lets see you top that.

attention Mods if you feel it necessary to suspend me I will understand, but I came under attack and feel I have the right to defend myself from idiot arrogant assholes. While I am sure you dont condone this behavior it did not come unprovoked. Remember all I did was ask a question, and maybe you should prevent loose cannons from ruining the good name of JCF.
    http://www.guitarmaven.net

Comment

Originally posted by chimaira View Post
      maybe you should prevent loose cannons from ruining the good name of JCF.
      Now THAT is a good one!!!
      Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
        Now THAT is a good one!!!
        It is a sad state of affairs isn't it? I am sorry it had to come to this, but some pompous ass people need to checked on their big fucking mouthes.

Comment

you already responded to that post months ago. Why resurrect the thread now? And why delete your original response?

as for your public humiliation of Vass - who really cares? And how is it searchable? So if people are expressly searching google for examples of some internet forum member with a handle of "vass" to see if they are arrogant, it will come up in google? I'm sure that's a humiliation he'll never recover from. I would've expected a more professional behaviour from someone who has run their own business for more than 20 years and purports to rub shoulders with insiders at Jackson. Do you think Mike Shannon would be impressed by your actions?
          Last edited by VitaminG; 01-10-2010, 12:16 AM.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            you already responded to that post months ago. Why resurrect the thread now? And why delete your original response?

as for your public humiliation of Vass - who really cares? And how is it searchable? So if people are expressly searching google for examples of some internet forum member with a handle of "vass" to see if they are arrogant, it will come up in google? I'm sure that's a humiliation he'll never recover from. I would've expected a more professional behaviour from someone who has run their own business for more than 20 years and purports to rub shoulders with insiders at Jackson. Do you think Mike Shannon would be impressed by your actions?
            I really care and since when do posts expire? when they get locked. To you I did it because I could. It bothered me enough to come back months later and say what I said. I never purported shit. I do know who I say I know and that is that. Whether he recovers isnt the point the point is he acted in a manner which was crass and offensive, just for asking one question. And since you asked I highly doubt Mike would wipe his ass with you or the other prick I was speaking of in the previous post. Come on! You regard yourself too highly.
            How were you involved again? My point is how can a person say "because I have 1000 posts I can be an asshole to you?

Comment

I really care and since when do posts expire? when they get locked. To you I did it because I could. It bothered me enough to come back months later and say what I said.
              fair enough. I only asked because you had directly quoted Vass in your previous response back in October, and your new response was such a massive reaction considering how mild your previous one was.

I never purported shit. I do know who I say I know and that is that. Whether he recovers isnt the point the point is he acted in a manner which was crass and offensive, just for asking one question.
              and yet you were the one swearing, name calling & threatening to get your dick out. Not to mention actually publishing his JCF nickname in order to humiliate him in on the internet.

Seems to me that Vass's only crime is that he went to bat for a well-regarded JCF member who you had apparently attacked (before you deleted the post), something that Charvel750 felt compelled to thank him for. Apparently Vass perceived that C750 was under attack and C750 felt he was.

Did you attack Vass because he had less posts & apparently less experience or credibility with Jacksons? Charvel750 has a hell of lot of experience with Jacksons, more than most here, so I guess that makes Vass the softer target.

And since you asked I highly doubt Mike would wipe his ass with you or the other prick I was speaking of in the previous post.
              Really? That is disappointing. I always imagined he held me in particular regard, given that I live on the other side of the planet, have never met or dealt with the man & he doesn't even know my name.

I don't know how I'll sleep now in the knowledge that Mike Shannon's velvety cheeks will never touch mine

Besides which, I didn't ask if you knew what Mike thought of me - I asked what he would think of your carry on in your last post. You even admitted in your post that you expected some kind of reaction from the admins to your post and claimed self defense.

Come on! You regard yourself too highly.
              And how from my post did you come to that conclusion? I didn't discuss myself at all, I didn't feel a need to give weight to my post by telling you how long I have had my job or what I do for a living or by dropping the names of people I know. I'm somewhere near the bottom of the pecking order when it comes to Jackson knowledge. Which is why I felt no need to contribute to your thread until I saw people being abused. If my simply asking how your posting of Vass JCF nick on Facebook was going to humiliate him is considered conceited, then colour me conceited
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                fair enough. I only asked because you had directly quoted Vass in your previous response back in October, and your new response was such a massive reaction considering how mild your previous one was.

and yet you were the one swearing, name calling & threatening to get your dick out. Not to mention actually publishing his JCF nickname in order to humiliate him in on the internet.

Seems to me that Vass's only crime is that he went to bat for a well-regarded JCF member who you had apparently attacked (before you deleted the post), something that Charvel750 felt compelled to thank him for. Apparently Vass perceived that C750 was under attack and C750 felt he was.

Did you attack Vass because he had less posts & apparently less experience or credibility with Jacksons? Charvel750 has a hell of lot of experience with Jacksons, more than most here, so I guess that makes Vass the softer target.

Really? That is disappointing. I always imagined he held me in particular regard, given that I live on the other side of the planet, have never met or dealt with the man & he doesn't even know my name.

I don't know how I'll sleep now in the knowledge that Mike Shannon's velvety cheeks will never touch mine

Besides which, I didn't ask if you knew what Mike thought of me - I asked what he would think of your carry on in your last post. You even admitted in your post that you expected some kind of reaction from the admins to your post and claimed self defense.

And how from my post did you come to that conclusion? I didn't discuss myself at all, I didn't feel a need to give weight to my post by telling you how long I have had my job or what I do for a living or by dropping the names of people I know. I'm somewhere near the bottom of the pecking order when it comes to Jackson knowledge. Which is why I felt no need to contribute to your thread until I saw people being abused. If my simply asking how your posting of Vass JCF nick on Facebook was going to humiliate him is considered conceited, then colour me conceited
                YOU:fair enough. I only asked because you had directly quoted Vass in your previous response back in October, and your new response was such a massive reaction considering how mild your previous one was.

I guess you have a comprehension problem. I dont feel the need to keep vindicating myself for my change of responses. I directy quoted Vass for unequivocally sticking his nose in as if he were some type of board admin cop wanna be running to the aid of the the bleeding ass of charvel750. I asked a question and got that type of response from him. Plain english mate he pissed me off.

YOU: and yet you were the one swearing, name calling & threatening to get your dick out. Not to mention actually publishing his JCF nickname in order to humiliate him in on the internet.

Yes I did swear.:ROTF: This isnt Romper Room now is it. I admit pulling the bellend out was a bit extreme, but again anger got the best of me. I am not a regular poster here and when I came back I had a chance to read the post again and thought my previous post didnt quite convey what I felt needed to be said. No harm in that.

YOU And how from my post did you come to that conclusion? I didn't discuss myself at all, I didn't feel a need to give weight to my post by telling you how long I have had my job or what I do for a living or by dropping the names of people I know. I'm somewhere near the bottom of the pecking order when it comes to Jackson knowledge. Which is why I felt no need to contribute to your thread until I saw people being abused. If my simply asking how your posting of Vass JCF nick on Facebook was going to humiliate him is considered conceited, then colour me conceited.

I guess I decided then and my views are the same now that This has become a moot issue. you are right my anger is irrelevant. I should cease this senseless chewing of the bones and look to promoting world peace instead. Like you I am sure you dont care what I do for a living and I really am not too saddened by the seemingly lack of knowledge of what you do either. Seems to me its a dead horse being beaten. Besides all I did was simply rant to people about the incident that frequent other venues in the same particular genre of guitars. That being said VitaminG I have come to a conclusion you are 1/2 right. Members being abused is an issue. However I was chided for asking a question and told I was not an authority on this particular genre of guitars..... go back and read. Those are harsh words considering that his mom still wipes his ass. He doesnt know me and making a statement like that proves his arrogance. "I know so much because I have 1000 posts" that is elitist demeanor in my book. I called him on it. You cry foul. Why did you not run to my aid when that comment was made? Doesnt matter. If this is adequate as far as an answer. I guess I need to get some work done. Thanks for your care and concern. \\
                Last edited by chimaira; 01-10-2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

So what's the deal? Guy posted for info on a guitar, got some info, then posted it up on ebay, got called on it, and then flipped out electronically?
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                    So what's the deal? Guy posted for info on a guitar, got some info, then posted it up on ebay, got called on it, and then flipped out electronically?
                    Ah, Mr Turk we meet again, not the case at all, as I mentioned on Tracy's board. The said dude acted like an arrogant prick for me asking a question. Funny when I mentioned it over there it was no biggie, over here its an issue. huh, never made the connection. That being said I really dont care. I dont work for the post office so I promise I wont go postal. :ROTF: I go by the same screen name over there, I probably shouldn't have said anything. Basically lowered me to their level. Im sure you will remember the said conversation over there when we all ridiculed the dude for claiming he had 1000 posts so he had the authority to act like a prick over here when lay people like myself ask questions. See it is pretty ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                      You forgot to add, and then flipped out again six+ months later.
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                        You forgot to add, and then flipped out again six+ months later.
                        Like I said I dont come here much... But hey if it make a person better probably cheaper than a Psychologist, right?
                        Last edited by chimaira; 01-10-2010, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Im sure you will remember the said conversation over there when we all ridiculed the dude for claiming he had 1000 posts so he had the authority to act like a prick over here when lay people like myself ask questions.
                          I guess I missed that one...
                          Blank yo!

Comment

Heh. Get a sense of humor, dude. The post comment was kidding- if that was too subtle, I threw a smiley face on there, the international symbol of "don't take this too seriously".

I don't know how I could have made it more clear without writing "tongue in cheek" on a piece of paper, rubberbanding it to a sledge hammer, and smacking you in the head with it.

I do honestly regret that you've been this upset about it for the last few months- You edited your original posts & I can't remember exactly what they said, but the gist was that you went after Charvel750. I really don't think I was all that tough on you, but you are of course free to completely fall apart over it if you like.

As far as destroying the good name of Vass, the one that I have put INFINITE capital into, the name that I have worked meticulously to build up, well....damn. Facebook? AND your webpage? You go TOO FAR, sir. Please don't tell me you've written it down in your dream journal, too. I just couldn't bear it.

Funny thing- You seem to work in the guitar bidness. I don't. Not one tiny piece of my income, or my life, really, is tied up in what people think about me as a human in the guitar playing community. As such, you could put your complaints about me on Mt. Rushmore & it wouldnt' matter.

On the other hand, you've apparently got some nutty stuff written about some dude's username all over your professionally identifiable website (and Facebook!). Let me ask you, do you think the upside/downside ratio on that is very attractive?

To quote Count Rugen- You've got an overdeveloped sense of vengence. It's going to get you in trouble some day.

Plus: You could have done some REAL damage back when I only had 1000 posts, I'll admit. But you made a HORRIBLE miscalculation- in the months you've been stewing & plotting your revenge, I have reached over 1200 posts. Yes, that's right. Twelve mofoin' HUNDRED. You can't TOUCH that sort of power.

Seriously dude...chill out. You can write whatever you'd like about me- Frankly I'm a much safer target for misdirected rage than something else in your life that could get you into real trouble. I get pissed too, but normally getting all bent out of shape ends up being a neutral at best and negative at worst.

Comment

As far as destroying the good name of Vass, the one that I have put INFINITE capital into, the name that I have worked meticulously to build up, well....damn. Facebook? AND your webpage? You go TOO FAR, sir. Please don't tell me you've written it down in your dream journal, too. I just couldn't bear it.
                              I wouldn't worry about it - I googled it and got:

http://www.google.com/search?q=vass&...e7&rlz=1I7DKUS

Only 3,070,000 for vass and you didn't even make the first page???

To quote Count Rugen- You've got an overdeveloped sense of vengence. It's going to get you in trouble some day.
                              Inconceivable!

Blank yo!

Comment

Maybe so.....If you would have read before I said I went too far, but when I had deleted and written more hell I would have made more of a mess than if i'd have just said nothing. 1200 posts, you're absolutely correct, I'll probably never accomplish such notoriety. I am really sorry I brought it up. I offer apologies to those whom might have been offended by my childish tirade. What was displayed is not who I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X