Found #6069 USA Charvel Snake skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullmetalguitar View Post
    Looks gray in the first pic, and kind of blue/gray in the second to me.
    The second pic is a different guitar and is indeed blue. I like both of them, too!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr View Post
      Feaux strathead?
      how do you spell that?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        how do you spell that?
        I want to know how you pronounce that! Fee-ohh?

Sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Here's another similar one I saw a couple years ago. It was new at a small, local shop in Ohio. The serial # was 6611 with a build date of June 2005. Maybe Charvel was building random snakeskins with a psuedo headstocks. Nice player. Here's a pic.

Comment

And now it's on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/CHARVEL-JACKSON-...A1%7C294%3A200

Whenever a low post count shows in someone asking for "info" on an axe, 98% of the time it's to get the JCF's knowledge to pimp their sales. Everyone who posted here should get a % of the sale...
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

different serial numbers.......??

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                And now it's on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/CHARVEL-JACKSON-...A1%7C294%3A200

Whenever a low post count shows in someone asking for "info" on an axe, 98% of the time it's to get the JCF's knowledge to pimp their sales. Everyone who posted here should get a % of the sale...
                Oddly enough its the one that dg posted thats on ebay. 6126.

Comment

ADMIN EDIT: Nice way to try to get around the Classified rules of this forum.
                  http://www.guitarmaven.net

Comment

Originally posted by chimaira View Post
                    ADMIN EDIT: Nice way to try to get around the Classified rules of this forum.
                    O0OPS! sorry there, I honestly wasn't trying to break rules, i was simply replying to the snide comment left by someone. so again apologies!

Comment

I don't find Charvel750's comments to be so much snide as exactly, 100% dead on balls accurate.

You took what you were told on the thread & put it into your item description, authoritatively, when clearly you are not an authority on the guitar.

You also called it a "documented" guitar, which unless you called FMIC is misleading. You should have provided a link to JCF's Charvel documentation if that's what you're calling "documented" and let people judge for themselves.

And somehow 1's became zeros and serial numbers were changed around. Not sure what to make of that, admittedly probably nothing, but something for the pile.

I don't want to ride your ass. I'm not riding your ass. But I saw your response to Charvel750 before it got deleted and you were riding his. Get off. He's got every right to state that which is utterly & completely the truth. You came here and the first thing you did was get information from some well informed folks to assist you in making a financial decision. There is no arguing that. It's exactly the case. Whether that's wrong or not is another issue.

What is BS is going after someone who has made pretty big contributions to this forum and has been around for more than 1 "help me" post who is speaking the truth.

Rant off. Oh, and 1000th post! That changes everything. Now I can ride your ass

Comment

read below.....
                        Last edited by chimaira; 01-09-2010, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                          I don't find Charvel750's comments to be so much snide as exactly, 100% dead on balls accurate.

You took what you were told on the thread & put it into your item description, authoritatively, when clearly you are not an authority on the guitar.

You also called it a "documented" guitar, which unless you called FMIC is misleading. You should have provided a link to JCF's Charvel documentation if that's what you're calling "documented" and let people judge for themselves.

And somehow 1's became zeros and serial numbers were changed around. Not sure what to make of that, admittedly probably nothing, but something for the pile.

I don't want to ride your ass. I'm not riding your ass. But I saw your response to Charvel750 before it got deleted and you were riding his. Get off. He's got every right to state that which is utterly & completely the truth. You came here and the first thing you did was get information from some well informed folks to assist you in making a financial decision. There is no arguing that. It's exactly the case. Whether that's wrong or not is another issue.

What is BS is going after someone who has made pretty big contributions to this forum and has been around for more than 1 "help me" post who is speaking the truth.

Oh and since my post was axed by admin, i want to clairify the dealer who sold me the guitar mistakingly gave me the wrong serial number, 6069, blame him, I just tried to figure out if what he was telling me he had was in fact real. hes a fender guy and had no idea, I bought it only seeing the pic you see at the beginning of this post. once it was shipped and arrived here to me I found it was #6126. ok sheesh!

Comment

I've had that happen - called about a Jackson (snakeskin, as a matter of fact) and was told the serial number was 000013. I was stoked.

It got here and the number was 000133. No biggie, though
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              I've had that happen - called about a Jackson (snakeskin, as a matter of fact) and was told the serial number was 000013. I was stoked.

It got here and the number was 000133. No biggie, though
                              No biggie, Newc, I bought that one off you! Had a Mike Eldred signed neck, killer Fusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post

Thanks, Vass, for watching my back there, and for not watching (or riding) my ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X