No announcement yet.

My New Grover Jackson Legacy, Happy 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh sooooooo very cool guitar. Well done mate enjoy that guitar!

Comment

Review wise on these i have to say the neck it right on. the nut size is perfect and the neck is not too wide, it is just perfect. Crank down the Vtrem all the way for better tone of course as these really don't stay in tune for whammy work. The one thing that i have a complaint about is the pickup, Remember this is comming from a tone chaser. don't get me wrong the pickup is great and has grown on me since I bought her new. If I would have had at the time, an old vintage duncan wound by MJ Maricella I would have installed it, but the pickup has grown on me. I still may put one in. If I did not have other projects on the table I would have bought another.

The body is like a nicely broken in easy-chair, just feels great and fit is perfect. Very good guitar and yeha even at the high prices they were, still a good buy forsure, for the top notch quality of these the price even when hig in my opinion is equal.

Comment

I love those,i'm really gasin for one with a FR,Congrats man
        Addicted to that Rush..

Comment

were can I buy a cheap one? I read that Music Zoo is selling the LEGACY 3. And it has an Original FLOYD, but they damage the guitars to give it a vintage look. That is stupid to my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by powermacho View Post
            were can I buy a cheap one? I read that Music Zoo is selling the LEGACY 3. And it has an Original FLOYD, but they damage the guitars to give it a vintage look. That is stupid to my opinion
            What do you mean by "cheap" ? They are limited edition.
            Jackson KV2
            Jackson KE1T
            Jackson KE1F
            Jackson SL1

Comment

super cool guitar; i've lusted over the white/blue splatter legacy that nick/jacksonite has at his shop for some time now..

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Damn I'd love to get my mitts on one of these...

Comment

Sobthesebguitats went from $3050 to $200? If I had the money I would get one. Ibdont see any reviews in YouTube about these great guitars. It would be nice that you guys to a review video and demo about then

Comment

Comment

Bump for the videos

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
                        congrats D...great necks on these
                        INCREDIBLE necks. The BEST of all the "NEW" Charvels. Congrats!
                        John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonluvr View Post

INCREDIBLE necks. The BEST of all the "NEW" Charvels. Congrats!
                          I have to agree they are the best. nice and thin. not to wide. Fast.

Comment

Working...
                          X