San Dimas Floyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T@rgetDrone View Post
    ^---- THIS. That is IF I am going to speculate - place any bets. I would be more inclined to guess or wager on the above because it is based on real-world, past examples. I would also expect exceptions to the rule to be duly noted (the ymmv clause). OH! And common sense too. The reality though, has already been stated. Only time will tell.

sorry guess i shouldnt have said i'm sure its of the same caliber. let me say i would think its of the same caliber. its just an opinion man, no need to get so worked up. or maybe i'm takin offense when i dont need to. i can be touchy sometimes.

Comment

What the hell is a "Tuberider?"
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

ever hear of rogue? a MF special brand? its their amp and it sucks.

Comment

Rogue made the Tuberider or Mesa made Rogue which made the Tuberider?

Yes - heard of, but never came within spitting distance of one of them - they would just show up on MF clearance sales.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

I'm not a regular "Floyd" player,but when I got a So-Cal I thought it was a good piece.The thing that I noticed was the bar had wobble to it and when trying to get it adjusted just right it wouldn't swing smoothly-is if the bar or hole was perfectly round . . some rubbing if you will.
            A simple bar swap from a German Schaller solved the issue. The fine tuners seem to be smaller and harder to turn,I believe this is due to the coarser thread pattern used.
            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
              I'm not a regular "Floyd" player,but when I got a So-Cal I thought it was a good piece.The thing that I noticed was the bar had wobble to it and when trying to get it adjusted just right it wouldn't swing smoothly-is if the bar or hole was perfectly round . . some rubbing if you will.
              A simple bar swap from a German Schaller solved the issue. The fine tuners seem to be smaller and harder to turn,I believe this is due to the coarser thread pattern used.
              Yup, I agree!
              '09 Charvel San Dimas USA
              '85 Jackson Soloist w/Floyd
              '98 PRS Custom 22
              '10 Les Paul Traditional

Comment

Working...
              X