No announcement yet.

My new Charvel, photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice guitar! That pointy headstock takes me back to the mid eighties. The rest of it looks exactly like the current USA production SD1 too.

I've heard a few of you guys referring to this '2005 run' of pointies. Excuse my ignorance but are they made as production guitars or by the custom shop? It's just that the word 'run', to me, implies a production line has been used.

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by alanhindle View Post
      I've heard a few of you guys referring to this '2005 run' of pointies. Excuse my ignorance but are they made as production guitars or by the custom shop? It's just that the word 'run', to me, implies a production line has been used.
      They were a production run. AFAIK, they were made by the Jackson/Charvel guys - not on the USA Strat line like the current pro-mods. They are not Custom Shop guitars.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Right - "USA Select Charvels" so to speak, built for a limited time. Built by the gang that does the RR1s and such.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That is pretty sweet.
          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

I love it.

Comment

Damn nice.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X