No announcement yet.

Summer NAMM Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P-Rail doesn't fit the J/C profile. Maybe in a Custom Shop JazzR-type thing, or a Morton, but there's really not a Production Model suited for that pickup's visual or tonal stylings.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You're right.
      But, I'm thinking of getting a black tele one to throw some p-rails and triple shots in when they finally get delivered.
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

FMIC will not be at summer namm...
        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I don't think that the Charvel or Jackson lines will be represented there this year.... not 100% sure about that, but I did hear rumors!
          Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
            FMIC will not be at summer namm...
            That's a very harsh blow to Summer NAMM, as FMIC is the biggie in the industry.

Comment

I heard a rumor in this thread that FMIC will not be at Summer NAMM? Can anyone confirm? I'm ever so upset.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

I just downloaded the show vendor list from www.namm.org.

Neither Fender, Charvel, nor FMIC are listed. That's hard to believe, since Fender had such a huge presence there last year. FWIW, Gibson is not listed either. Maybe the big boys decided to sit this one out, since they can afford to?

But this list can't be complete either. A friend of mine from California will definitely be there with a booth, but his business isn't listed either.
                Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

Working...
                X