Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the "it's not a jake" charvel...is now almost a jake!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks great

Comment

Looks fuggin' awesome mate! nice job

Comment

So what is the point of Artist similar policy again?

This is why the policy seams so stupid to me: Lets say Sully in a few years trades this guitar into a shop then it changes hands a few times and gets on the net so any story behind Sully's mods are gone. Do you really think Jake will go after Charvel for this since how do you prove how the guitar left the shop? J/C is one of the only customshops with this self imposed policy and in todays economic climate....

Sorry rant over...

Looks awesome Sully!

Comment

Sent you a PM about the Custom Sully.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            So what is the point of Artist similar policy again?

This is why the policy seams so stupid to me: Lets say Sully in a few years trades this guitar into a shop then it changes hands a few times and gets on the net so any story behind Sully's mods are gone. Do you really think Jake will go after Charvel for this since how do you prove how the guitar left the shop? J/C is one of the only customshops with this self imposed policy and in todays economic climate....

Sorry rant over...

Looks awesome Sully!
            From what I heard about this run (and I've heard some horror stories), JCMI has more than covered their tracks on this. I wouldn't be surprised if lawyers made them snap pictures of each and every one before they left the shop.

Oh, and Sully.... Looks damn good!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Looks killer! But...where is the external bridge ground wire? Hmm?

Comment

Jake's was also a fender customized by charvel not made by.
                  I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

correct!

but i don't think that fender is gonna make me a 74 sunburst strat, then send it over to charvel to have it....corrected! so lucky for me, i get a guitar that's perfect without having to have someone shave the neck and repaint it for me!

sully
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sorry Sully! it is a very nice guitar...And I would kill for it,and your right you are lucky!Anyone that had that axe would be lucky.

john
                      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Looks pretty good, but the middle single is "off" if you are going for a Jake guitar...his was much closer to the bridge pickup than this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                          Looks pretty good, but the middle single is "off" if you are going for a Jake guitar...his was much closer to the bridge pickup than this one.
                          DAMN!! He's right! That pickup should be 3.54325mm away from the bridge pickup Sully. Otherwise NOBODY will recognize it as a Jake E. Lee replica. Signature or not!!
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                            DAMN!! He's right! That pickup should be 3.54325mm away from the bridge pickup Sully. Otherwise NOBODY will recognize it as a Jake E. Lee replica. Signature or not!!
                            Yeah, WTF is this, the JCF or the SCF? (screw-counting freaks) :ROTF:
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              Yeah, WTF is this, the JCF or the SCF? (screw-counting freaks) :ROTF:
                              There's a difference?

Comment

Nice work Sully. I knew if you got one, you would do the mods. She looks real fine!
                                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                                X