No announcement yet.

Plum Crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool color! I like the stock Dimarzios personally. Good bite, and they distort well.

Comment

I'm usually not a fan of the Tone Zone but, IMHO, it suits the SoCal very, very well. The Evolution in the neck is pretty good. I usually go for something cleaner in that position, though. Agreed that an Air Norton would've been a better choice.

Comment

very sweet Shredder...great pics... really show what the color looks like..

PS: just curious.... Anyone know why they are only offering these models with maple
        fingerboards? i'd love one with a rosewood fingerboard...

Comment

PS: just curious.... Anyone know why they are only offering these models with maple
          fingerboards? i'd love one with a rosewood fingerboard...
          Keeping the costs down. a one piece is a lot cheaper to make then one with an added fretboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
            Keeping the costs down. a one piece is a lot cheaper to make then one with an added fretboard.

dont they spend that much money anyway, because the neck is quartersawn?

its probably just a style preference.

Comment

its probably just a style preference
              it's cheaper, Bionic said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                it's cheaper, Bionic said so.

To be more accurate guys, the cost savings was in the fact that we limited the options ... not that the 1 pc quartsawn was less expensive... it's not really less expensive material wise. sorry if there was confusion.

Comment

To be more accurate guys, the cost savings was in the fact that we limited the options ... not that the 1 pc quartsawn was less expensive... it's not really less expensive material wise. sorry if there was confusion
                  I was thinking labor wise not material.

Comment

Very cool pics, Pat. Awesome color! Congrats.

Comment

Almost bought one like yours this morning! Very very nice color! The salesman opened 2 brand new boxes right in front of me. A white and a plum.

I was really impressed by the plum color. The white was lookin' good but it's not for me.

If the salesman would have been opened for negociation I would have probably bought the plum one.

The more I play these guitars, the more I'm suprised by the overall quality. Loud unplugged, nice neck, not too thin, not too fat/wide. The Floyd feels very smooth. Fit and finish is nice.

Yes, you got it, I want one! I admit it!
                      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

pat, any updates?

sully
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                        X