No announcement yet.

Charvel Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that color, too. Glad you are keeping it!

Comment

I'm feeling all squishy waiting for the pics. Please post soon.

Comment

I have the nck pup on the way! and when I get her in I'll post some more pics.
        Of course I will still have to haver wired up and setup. still looking for a peroid correct pot 500k ohm, oval jack plate and screws and also the jack, brass gound plate

Comment

NEW Pics added

Here yah go some updated pic'c of the build
          http://www.djbuszko.com/charvelproject

I am getting the neck pup tomorrow so will add those pics also

Comment

Yeah - looks good with the creme pickup. Any chance of getting some better picks?

Also, whats a "the Mag?" I've heard of Duncan's "Stag Mag" but not "The Mag."
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

better pics

I'am getting a better camera and will take better pics, I will take her back aoart and do a step by step.

The MAG is the pickup from what I have read, came out before the stag mag.
              It a real old duncan as you know in the rare double creme. It was not out very long and the stag mag replaced it. The stage mag is a staggered pup.

Comment

pup's

the Mage is older then the stag mag. The stag mag has staggard poles,

I got the other pup this morning and put her in and will take shot tomorrow in good lighting.

She looks sweet!!!!!!!!

I have to say thank you for all that have helped in giving there opinion and most of all getting me the classic sweet ass parts need to make this guitar one special one.

new pics coming and more thank yous!!!!!!!!!!!!

dennis

Comment

Can't wait to see the pics!
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

New Pics have been added
                    http://www.djbuszko.com/charvelproject
                    Yes that is right those are the elusive Duncan's in double creme.
                    59n-m in the neck position and a "the MAg" in the bridge.

Comment

Oh my, I love the cremes in there for that vintage vibe. Love how it is turning out. Thank you for sharing your project!

Comment

tcwil8,
                        thanks, she is going to sound even better once she is all wired up also.
                        playing it acoustically she really resonates, my 84 is the same way and she just kills in sound.

Comment

Love the old SD Charvies. I've got an 82 Star that also sounds good unplugged. Was it the paint, wood or a combo?

Comment

I think it is a combo of both and to add something more, "age" wood is like wine it gets better in time.

Comment

Working...
                            X