No announcement yet.

Screw Hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's a knot then I stand corrected. Frankly I don't care either way. It looks like a hole to me. My advise to Jason who is a good guy by the way is to maybe clarify on on the description so other hole seekers like myself are not making assumptions.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

But that would ruin the fun!

Comment

That would bug the heck out of me

Comment

Ive never really liked that "natural" look anyway, but that knot or screw hole is REALLY ugly. A guitar that expensive shouldn't have any obvious visual flaws... Or anything that looks like it might be a flaw.

Comment

Fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              Fixed!

Yes!!! I'll take it!!!
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

Bwahahahaha, the Cock Dragon fixes any imperfections as it seeks out holes to conquer!

Comment

LOL! Thank you for stopping another pointless debate. Oh, and the ecomony is just fine too. LOL!
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I'm sure it's a knot, but seriously, if it was a hole, I wouldn't be suprised. I've seen a CS Charvel with some nice chunks taken out of the finish around the Floyd posts.
                    Last edited by TTripp; 04-11-2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                      I know a hole when I see one and that is a hole. Screw, worm, ass, it's a hole. The guitar kinda sucks hole anyway but just an observation.
                      Apparenly you don't know holes well enough. It's a knot.
                      Maybe it's a graphic of a knot. :ROTF:
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        Fixed!

:ROTF: Problem solved. It's good to see the ol cock dragon make an appearence from time to time. Now if that had a Floyd........
                        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Maybe it's a graphic of a knot. :ROTF:
                          I bet there's an upcharge for that! :ROTF:

Comment

It's a beauty spot. Adds character. Least its not advertised as EXTREME BIRDSEYEING!!

Comment

Working...
                            X