No announcement yet.

I had to buy the white one!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, not what you would think "Polar White" would look like. But I like it, and I think it ties in better with the cream pickup rings. That's just the graphic designer in me talking though.

Comment

White one's are nice! I know just how you feel when you say "A good low action feel" I love it pegged right to the fret wire! Nothing feels better to me

Enjoy it.

Comment

here is a pic of mine next to an old friend....

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post

Love BOTH white ones!!! How would you say the body contours on the new one match up to the old one - the old one looks a little sharper on the corners to my eyes.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

The zebra pickups are a great touch. Nice!
            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post

That old one is the one you got from Rob Harmon in KC isn't it? Man I tried forever to buy that guitar after I found out he had it. He got it for 400 bucks from the original owner who owed him a favor for some pa equipment deal they did or something. THEN he found out what it was worth then you got it from him somehow. That is a great playing guitar.

Comment

Sweeeeeeeetttt!!!!

Comment

Damn, Trace kills me with his collection photos. Just looking around the room in that one photo makes me need a cigarette.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
                    You forgot and "stunningly handsome".
                    and extremely smart.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel pointy head View Post
                      That old one is the one you got from Rob Harmon in KC isn't it? Man I tried forever to buy that guitar after I found out he had it. He got it for 400 bucks from the original owner who owed him a favor for some pa equipment deal they did or something. THEN he found out what it was worth then you got it from him somehow. That is a great playing guitar.
                      yelp that is the same one...I bought it about 5 years back!
                      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Working...
                      X