new charvel 4th batch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foulacy View Post
    that white is the ugliest guitar ive ever seen. white with chrome and zebra pups? cmon now guys you're just being fanboys...
    you are correct, of course. That thing is uglier than the Zoraxe. I only said I liked it because I wanted to aopear cool and be accepted by all of the other Fanboys on the JCF.

Of course, I also have a white Model 2 with chrome hardware that I quite like....
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Even though most people are against a rosewood or ebony on a charvel neck... It woulda looked cool on the white Model.

I think the maple neck and the white body is too much light color for me.

Think of it as Vanilla ice cream with white chocolate sauce on top, instead of dark chocolate!! :ROTF: Well! thats what I saw in my head!!!
      www.vendetta-theband.com
      www.atomhawk.com

Comment

I'm still not seeing a problem, other than the fact I have no ice cream

Hey, you guys knwo they've been making black-on-black ones, right? You can get those and be all evil and stuff on a blacked out stage with them and we'll be seen beyond the third row with our green, white, purple, orange, gold, and red guitars
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by JediHalen View Post
          Even though most people are against a rosewood or ebony on a charvel neck... It woulda looked cool on the white Model.
          +1. Rosewood would've been perfect with that one.

Comment

I play hondo's exclusively because I ain't no fuggin fanboy!
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Foulacy View Post
              that white is the ugliest guitar ive ever seen. white with chrome and zebra pups? cmon now guys you're just being fanboys...
              I gotta disagree with you. Of all the different models and colors in the production run so far, that is the one I'd want the most. Maple, the zebras and chrome all look great to me. I don't think I'd like the look of that guitar as much with black hardware or a rosewood board.

Fanboy? Nope. I just know what I like. Your mileage may vary.
              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

I didn't want to be the 1st one to make a comment on the dislike of the white one. I thought they would have done better with Chrome on Black and Black on White. IMO
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

That's the cool thing about hardware... don't like the color... swap it out.
                  Easy enough.
                  -Rick

Comment

diggin the candy plum so-cal, but still holdin out for a robin's egg

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                      I didn't want to be the 1st one to make a comment on the dislike of the white one. I thought they would have done better with Chrome on Black and Black on White. IMO
                      I agree with the preference for black hardware on the white. It would make it look more like an '80s Charvel. To me, this one looks a bit too much like a Kramer Jersey Star.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                        That's the cool thing about hardware... don't like the color... swap it out.
                        Easy enough.
                        yes. that guitar is white-on-chrome crime. put some black hardware in, and some black pickups in... muuuuchhhh better. i'm sure newc has something up his sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          I'd like to grab a white one, replace the pup-rings with black ones and throw on some white EMGs or something. At first glance I liked the zebras, but pure cream bobbins or white would be the extra overkill it needs for me.
                          I like the white, but the cream colored trim rings don't do it for me. It is very nice.

Comment

it's just nice to see a change of hardware color and also that they listened to us re the white.
                            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I can't say that I'm a fan of white and cream together...they seem to clash for me. I also don't like the chrome on the white although I am typically a fan of chrome over black. In this case, I think it would have been killer with black hardware and white/black zebras with black rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X