Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th Batch - What Do You Think the "Twist" Is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rosewood is fucking ugly and the worst change possible.. it'd be the same as buying an import..

i say a star shape
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Interesting. There's a lot of guys voting "none of the above". To those folks, post and let us know what you think that is?

Comment

Maybe they are going to replace all the floyded models with Kahlers...
        Make em just like the 80's models.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I voted rosewood fingerboards because I think that's what it will be. I'm really hoping it isn't. I want either a white base colour so I can get a white So Cal or a star body.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

To me the smartest move would be to offer different pickup layouts, e.g. H-S-S, H-S, maybe Single-H. They could call it San Dimas 3 to distiguish it from the others.

A star model would be really cool, but I bet it has limited market in terms of actual buyers. And rosewood boards is not anything to make a big deal about, in my opinion - most guitars on the market have rosewood boards. A white SD-1 would be nice, but I believe it would be a bigger splash as a limited run. Maybe this quarter have a pearl white. A later quarter a snow white, or antique white, ...
            Last edited by vondran; 03-13-2009, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Pat:I voted for "White Base Color",only because in the new vid on the Charvel site there appears to be a white bodied Charvel in the gig bag next to the other released colors.

Maybe the white base will be a 1 Hum?
              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

What if its an actual "twist?" Are there any pickups out there called a "Twister?"
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

it's gonna be single hum i can feel it.

Comment

Originally posted by Foulacy View Post
                    it's gonna be single hum i can feel it.

Im realllyyyyy hoping for that

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
                      Maybe they are going to replace all the floyded models with Kahlers...

Kahlers are expensive. One hum no way as long as Eddie is around. As of 2 months ago it was out of the question so I'm assuming that isn't it.
                      Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                      98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                        rosewood is fucking ugly and the worst change possible.. it'd be the same as buying an import..

i say a star shape
                        I don't think the star is going to happen based on the other So-Kor thread, also a lot of people don't like them. I do, but most of my J/C friends don't.

I'm not sure it isn't an import (at least for you guys in the EU)
                        It could have a trad trem, but I haven't looked at the clues yet.

If its a "NoMex" does that mean its made in Northern Mexico or made In the USA?
                        Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                        98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
                          One hum no way as long as Eddie is around. .
                          ??

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
                            ??
                            It would be pretty easy to make a EVH art series out of a one hum Charvel. That would be my guess on it
                            Don

Comment

It's a lemon twist.
                              My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Reversed strat headstock perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X