Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh

No, I think he meant you like anal....
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
      yeah sometimes.....when the wife is up for it....
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        When I clicked that, a page comes up: "You have been permanently banned from this board.
        Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.
        A ban has been issued on your IP address"

What'd I do? :think:
        Did you maybe forget to punt the leprechaun at NAMM?

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
          yeah sometimes.....when the wife is up for it....
          HOLY SHITE...your wife has a cock???

...or does she use a strap -on?

Comment

Can't we all get along?

Please play nice Y'all!! No wife/cock/anal/strap-on talk!!

This thread was about this replica charvel. Like I said, it ended up here and it is sweet!!

Comment

Yep

Very nice guitar. Anything Mike has had a hand in building is golden.

Comment

Exactly!

Very nice guitar. Anything Mike has had a hand in building is golden.
                Hey Hellraiser! I couldn't say it better! Thank you! Mike rules! He's my bro. Apparently this guitar caused some controversy a while back...but(like many other black sheep) it ended up here.

Comment

Wow, Trace has really made it tough to be a forum member these days.

So let me get this straight, if Ron wants to visit the board he has to allow Tracy to play prison guard on him with a strap on while his wife plays Beat It on one of Tracy's 37 EVH Charvels. Or is Ron supposed to be the prison guard?
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

"dear, I'm banning you from the TV remote because you haven't scrubbed the toilet in the last 30 days"
                    "POOP"

Comment

The great thing about Charvels is that the serial numbers can be traced back to very specific work orders so rebuilds like this are always possible. With Mike involved in the work makes it even better.

Long ago I sold an explorer to Dave L. that was refinished black and had an added Floyd. Oddly enough someone took that same guitar and had it restored back to its original metallic blue color and vintage trem. I wonder if it was the same guy?

This guitar looks great to me.
                      www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

Any well made Explorer is a beauty in my eyes and yours is no different. I would prefer the normal headstock over the strat type and if it were mine, it would already be changed

Thanks for sharing and enjoy it

I am pursuing a one off early USA BC Rich Explorer myself
                        2001 Les Paul Standard
                        2010 Explorer '76 RI
                        1988 Charvel Model 3

Comment

Cool body. Cool neck and headstock. Mix the two. Weird.
                          "POOP"

Comment

good to know

mark....
                            I cant convey how glad I am that you ended up with this guitar, the oddity jacksons that you purchased from me are truly collection impacting, and I do rmiss a few of those moves on my part..but you cant keep them all.
                            the fact that you can "fully" appreciate the ties that bind this particular piece to its maker on a personal level , better our dealings.

Comment

Originally posted by peedenmark7 View Post
                              mark....
                              I cant convey how glad I am that you ended up with this guitar, the oddity jacksons that you purchased from me are truly collection impacting, and I do rmiss a few of those moves on my part..but you cant keep them all.
                              the fact that you can "fully" appreciate the ties that bind this particular piece to its maker on a personal level , better our dealings.
                              Hey John!!

Thanks for everything! Um...and I can keep them all.

You are my bro...and you know what's going on out here in South CA. Burp. This axe is gonna meet it's maker...very soon!

Cheers!!

Comment

Is there anyway to get in touch with Mike Shannon still to do "side jobs" I want him to build me a neck thru SG?

Comment

Working...
                                X