Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. MAP on a NEW usa soloist is 1800.

Comment

Looks like a MIJ fire crackle Model 5 fx. A nice guitar if you can find one in good shape. I've seen them go as high as $550 on ebay but that one looks really beat so I'd think $300 - 350 range would be about right. Looks pretty nasty though ... gunked up fretboard to be cleaned ... but could just be all cosmetic stuff.
      Dave

Comment

That guitar loses $200 in value for just being in the same room as that beastly Wiccan.

Comment

Hell, i told that guy at least a month ago what it was. Some people just won't listen......but y'know he looks at Ebay and sees all the auctions featuring some female eye candy to help draw attention to the auction and:idea:.....Presto a chick in his auction pics.......

I kind of expect her to get up out of that chair and yell "FOOS-BALL is the DEVIL!"
          Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
          98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

I wouldn't pay 1700 for an old bolt on charvel with a jt6 even if it was made in the usa...

Comment

I really, really, really, really, really need a Jackson Explorer.

Comment

I've just finished drooling over that one too!!

...and now I've moved onto the gold firebird..I feel a wasted afternoon coming on
                Last edited by Gartron; 02-22-2009, 06:25 AM.

Comment

-edit- never mind
                  Last edited by dg; 02-22-2009, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAN RAF View Post
                    I really, really, really, really, really need a Jackson Explorer.

I love that too!!!

I saw this firecrackle Charvel a while back, ebay maybe...??? I remember about choking on my tongue at their price too... and the hideous beast in the pic...
                    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

he still has the explorer. It was a repaint it did not come from the factory that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X